Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
    Bill Connelly has Ferris a 4-point favorite without factoring in injuries. For reference he also has:

Kutztown -1
    Shepherd -1
    Valdosta -7
    Bowie -5
    NWMSU -1
    Angelo -6
    Mines -13
    <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      ; I really want to watch Ferris and GV band it out.
      Will probably do a split screen.
      It looks like they start anywhere from 12 to 2. This one kicks off at 1 EST.

Comment

Probably because I played with both of them lol I dont have a single thing against you personally, but when something is blatantly wrong I feel like the whole point of this forum is to talk about it

Also I want to make clear, Cal will not go out there and play horribly. Hes a good QB. But to say theres even a chance that they should consider him over cade is just wrong. Even if Cade is banged up

Comment

I think that GVSU has some trained professional coaches that will decide who should play quarterback as well as several of the other positions on the team. I heard that the team is going to take a charter jet to Big Rapids and land on the mainstreet in Big Rapids. Should be quite a site to see.

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

Probably because I played with both of them lol I dont have a single thing against you personally, but when something is blatantly wrong I feel like the whole point of this forum is to talk about it

Also I want to make clear, Cal will not go out there and play horribly. Hes a good QB. But to say theres even a chance that they should consider him over cade is just wrong. Even if Cade is banged up

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

It looks like they start anywhere from 12 to 2. This one kicks off at 1 EST.

Comment

True, but with at least 2 times zones, it looks like we'll have 12, 1 and 2 EST KO times this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Perhaps you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I never said that Cal Was better than or should be considered over Cade.
                  Good point. I'm sure if Cade is out you're coaching staff will put in a game plan that is favorable to Cal. He may not be as elusive but if he can pick up 4-5 yds on a few runs to keep things honest it helps. When Bernhardt was out, our backup came in and set the school passing record. Don't think they ran 1 option play that game.

I know TA says all 4 QBs take the same amount of reps in practice and they all know the offense inside out, they just adjust the play calling to fit the strengths of whoever is in the game. Gotta believe MM is doing the same. The real question would be is Cal (if starting) gonna crap his undies when the pressure is on. Cade too. This isn't the regular season, it's for all the marbles on the road. Young guys sphincters tend to tighten up a lil extra in games like this.

FWIW, hope Cade plays. Can't imagine beating yall with Cal and hearing a whole off season of "...we would have won if Cade would have played.."

Comment

Weather for the game Saturday in BR:

"Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds light (5mph) and variable. Chance of snow 40%."

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

"Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds light (5mph) and variable. Chance of snow 40%."
                      <>

Comment

Nothing against FSU but IF #3 NWMSU can upset #2 HU another GVSU @ NWMSU game sure beats another trip up north to FSU.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                          Nothing against FSU but IF #3 NWMSU can upset #2 HU another GVSU @ NWMSU game sure beats another trip up north to FSU.
                          Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Comment

IF NWMSU upsets HU there the odds of NWMSU beating GVSU here are higher than odds of beating FSU there especially with weather variances/travel.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Perfect weather for playoff football game...cold enough to drive the casual fans out and warm enough so that both teams can run their entire offenses. Warmer than many playoff games we have been in for sure...

Comment

Well, I'm kinda torn on the NW/HU victor.. at least who I'd want. For once I guess I'll just watch for the result. (like my desire for a winner ever matters.) NW is a shorter drive, but who is the better matchup? First things first though... there's THE game on Saturday.. Snow anyone?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X