Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #9 Shepherd vs #1 Ferris State

Kickoff set for 3:30pm on ESPN+, so basically a night game.

I think the matchup to watch is the Ferris defense against the Shepherd offense. Slowing down Bagent even a bit will go a long way towards getting the win.

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
    Kickoff set for 3:30pm on ESPN+, so basically a night game.

I think the matchup to watch is the Ferris defense against the Shepherd offense. Slowing down Bagent even a bit will go a long way towards getting the win.

Comment

All I know is if it's a close game in the final minutes and the Rams have the ball we're in trouble.

Comment

Looks like it's going to be plenty cold in Shepherdstown this week, so they should be ready no matter what. I think Shepherd offense/Ferris defense will decide the game, but if Shepherd's D steps up and makes some plays they can win.

Comment

Comment

You just did !!

Comment

Ferris blows them out unless they get turnover happy as they have done some this season. That might not even be enough as Ferris had 6 turnovers against my Cardinals and we couldn't get it done. Shep has a good QB and good QB play is always a difference maker too. Hoping for a good game but would not be surprised if it is over at halftime.

Comment

Could happen that way. Has been a crazy year. Ferris really down to their 3rd qb?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Could happen that way. Has been a crazy year. Ferris really down to their 3rd qb?
                  All three QBs have seen significant snaps, but Mitchell is the backup and Cummins is the 3rd-stringer. I wouldn't be surprised if both or even all three played on Saturday though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

All three QBs have seen significant snaps, but Mitchell is the backup and Cummins is the 3rd-stringer. I wouldn't be surprised if both or even all three played on Saturday though.
                    That is some impressive QB depth.

Comment

Bill Connelly has both Ferris and Valdosta as 10-point favorites, which I think is about right for both games

Comment

Serious questions for the FSU guys...

Do you think the Quarterback play is because of Tony or do you think its because the talent in that room is just superior to other D2 schools?

From my perspective it seems like no matter how good or if theyre on their 5th stringer the QB plays well because Tony is just that good at coaching. Love to hear you thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post
                          Serious questions for the FSU guys...

Do you think the Quarterback play is because of Tony or do you think its because the talent in that room is just superior to other D2 schools?

From my perspective it seems like no matter how good or if theyre on their 5th stringer the QB plays well because Tony is just that good at coaching. Love to hear you thoughts
                          I'd say 60-40 in favor of the players. The offense is 100% designed around the QB being the best athlete on the field, and it starts to break down against good competition when that isn't the case (see: Russell, Travis). In a similar vein, I think rotating QBs as often as we have forces the coaches to be creative and take risks rather than sticking to what works for the starter.

Comment

Tickets for the game are now on sale

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X