Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Rison Declares for NFL Draft

Led GV in all but one receiving category this season. He could've come back for 2022 but obviously decided now is the time.

Business decision for Hunter...GREAT young man and what more does he have to prove at the college level. I think he has a shot so why not take it? GVSU did everything they could to help along so let's all hope Hunter is another D2 success story.

Comment

I wish he would have stayed one more year. I think both personally and athletically he grew so much, imagine another year working with Cade and Roundtree. Sucks to see him go especially because he was the only semi bright spot with that WR core

Comment

I mean he's already been here for two years since he was here before the 2020 season was canceled. I'd be getting out if I were him, too. lol
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Lions should snag him late, we need receiving help. I'm still mad we passed on Matt Judon and now he's a pro bowler

Comment

I want to start off by saying I really do think Hunter is good. Hes an even better person. With that being said...

Are we all just going to ignore the fact he isnt any better than some wideouts that have played at GV that couldnt sniff a camp invite? If the NFL guys value one season at the D1 level that much then good for him. I really do hope he gets an invite because his work ethic and talent might land him a roster spot. But if im choosing between him and Dodson... im choosing Dodson all day long. Just really wish he would have came back to prove himself more before making that jump. Hope it works out tho

Comment

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post
              I want to start off by saying I really do think Hunter is good. Hes an even better person. With that being said...

Are we all just going to ignore the fact he isnt any better than some wideouts that have played at GV that couldnt sniff a camp invite? If the NFL guys value one season at the D1 level that much then good for him. I really do hope he gets an invite because his work ethic and talent might land him a roster spot. But if im choosing between him and Dodson... im choosing Dodson all day long. Just really wish he would have came back to prove himself more before making that jump. Hope it works out tho
              Well, he has decent measurables, GV doesn't really run a receiver-happy offense, and he has a last name that will get him a shot. I don't blame him at all.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

A receiver of his talent should have been utilized a lot more than he was in GV's system. I highly doubt 2022 would have resulted in anything more positive, so he might as well try for it now.

Comment

Why did he leave MSU? He had some decent stats there for a freshman. I would agree he should stay put and get another year of experience and growth. At least we won't have to worry about him next year. Good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFanatic View Post
                    Why did he leave MSU? He had some decent stats there for a freshman. I would agree he should stay put and get another year of experience and growth. At least we won't have to worry about him next year. Good luck to him.
                    As far as I'm aware he left because he felt he wasn't getting the ball enough

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

As far as I'm aware he left because he felt he wasn't getting the ball enough
                      And what genius gave you that information? How do you have any clue at all what Hunter is thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

And what genius gave you that information? How do you have any clue at all what Hunter is thinking?
                        This Free Press article from 2018, in which Andre says Hunter is leaving MSU because they felt he wasn't playing enough.

Comment

LOL Happy New Year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

This Free Press article from 2018, in which Andre says Hunter is leaving MSU because they felt he wasn't playing enough.
                            Yea thats his Dad saying that...if you know that relationship at all you would know that Hunter had very little say in his time at MSU and that is the main reason he left MSU..he didnt like being compared to his dad all the time...

Comment

Don't see anywhere where he claimed to "know their relationship" or know "what Hunter is thinking". Someone asked a question and he answered it based on information he gleaned off an article from a reputable source which is why he stated "as far as I'm aware". If you know more about Hunter's personal life, great. Share what you can and keep what you can't without being a tool about it.

Happy New Year!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X