Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

Yea thats his Dad saying that...if you know that relationship at all you would know that Hunter had very little say in his time at MSU and that is the main reason he left MSU..he didnt like being compared to his dad all the time...
    If he told you he left MSU because everyone was comparing him to his dad I'll defer to that, but everything public that I've seen was about playing time.

Comment

I think this was a business decision pure and simple. I have to think watching one of his teammates having his shot at the NFL taken away or at the least delayed, a few weeks earlier had to factor in I would think. Watching the Old Miss QB go out last night was a good reminder...for a few of these guys we are talking life changing money. We can all be keyboard warriors and experts here but I think Hunter did what is in the best interest of Hunter...personally I wish he had come back to GVSU for sure...but I sure wish Hunter nothing but the best. I would hope any true fan of GVSU would feel the same way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X