X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris Professor....too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syTP2A_znYQ

So this guy wear thIs at games?

I knew people who took some of his classes in 2017 or 2018 and he definitely sounded an acquired taste, but I don't see anything worth firing someone over.

Comment

I mean he didn't really say anything incorrect. Just the delivery. Haha
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

His past students have apparently loved him and his delivery methods. I say let him ride it out the rest of the year and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
          His past students have apparently loved him and his delivery methods. I say let him ride it out the rest of the year and retire.
          I cant imagine a world where I could tell my boss to go F off and not lose my job...LOL...maybe I need tenure...that seems like a solid plan...still laughing at this not gonna lie...I bet the guy really does know his stuff however crazy he may seem..

Comment

What a crazy world we live in lol

Comment

Does anyone know what became of this professor? I bet his classes were fun. Perhaps GVSU can hire him to teach in the new " agricultural" programs.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                Does anyone know what became of this professor? I bet his classes were fun. Perhaps GVSU can hire him to teach in the new " agricultural" programs.
                Nah, rumor has it that some of the graduate players will be teaching it as adjuncts. Talk about not be able to practice what one preaches. (Please note this is not to offend.. for humor only.)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X