X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Bernhardt graduated?
    <>

Comment

Yeah he's gone. Malik Mitchell should be the clear #1 but I'm sure TA will play 3 qbs throughout the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Central Washington also owes us a return game at some point, maybe they make the trip out in October or something.
        Looks like that is a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Looks like that is a done deal.
          I saw, I might make the trip up if I can get 9/1 and 9/2 off.

Comment

Nice OOC schedule so far with LR and CWU. Let's see who else they add.

Comment

Ferris also plays at Findlay, so yes, FSU has a very nice OOC schedule.

Comment

I just noticed that with CWU, LR, and Findlay on the schedule, Ferris State is playing a 2021 playoff team from each super region. I'm guessing that hasn't been done too many times.

Comment

Anyone know why Ferris isn't playing any GLIAC team twice this season? Especially since they're playing an NAIA school? And so as of today they'll only have 9 d2 games. woah. If they pick up just one loss, it'll carry more weight than for most others.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                    Anyone know why Ferris isn't playing any GLIAC team twice this season? Especially since they're playing an NAIA school? And so as of today they'll only have 9 d2 games. woah. If they pick up just one loss, it'll carry more weight than for most others.
                    I wonder why out of the 7 GLIAC schools, Ferris is the one that doesn't have to play a GLIAC team twice.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I think it is because they are the "king of the hill" in GLIAC football at this point in time.

Comment

Actually hurts us more than helps. I'd rather have an in region game against a d2 opponent (even if it's a GLIAC repeat) than a NAIA opponent. No upside for us but we have to take what we can get.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X