Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD 2022

Thoughts on your schools recruiting class. Anything/anyone standing out?

Ferris State 2022 NSD:

Ferris - Small class. Only 22 signed. Stated they still have 150 kids on the team due to COVID year. Focused on D1 players who might have been missed or border line. Stated they do not recruit D2 players.

Also found it interesting that when recruiting OL/DL, they're looking for toughness more than size. This one is more quality than quantity. Wonder if more will be added via Portal.

Last edited by DawgUp; 02-02-2022, 07:52 PM.

Regarding the portal, I know there's a linebacker coming from Illinois State who put up numbers in HS but didn't see much action in the fall. These are the rest of the press releases that I know of:

Davenport
    MASSIVE class. 53 kids anchored by 31 transfers.

GVSU
    Pretty standard class, but Kyle Johnson is definitely a high-FCS or low-FBS player

Tech
    16 kids and two of them are transfers

NMU
    Lots of U.P. and WI guys with a few from the mitten and Illinois sprinkled in

SVSU
    This class was smaller than I expected it to be, but it's just banger after banger. Feels like SVSU is on the verge of a breakout after a few years of strong recruiting.

Comment

Can we count on 247 updating their rankings, or is that a lost cause?
      https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Fo...nference=GLIAC

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post
        Can we count on 247 updating their rankings, or is that a lost cause?
        https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Fo...nference=GLIAC
        No. The only time players show up on there is if they had some kind of D1 interest, and then happened to commit to a D2 school.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

How does Wayne's recruiting class stack up w/ the rest of the GLIAC? I'm out of the loop a little so hoping those more plugged into the HS scene and GLIAC recruiting can weigh in on Wayne's class. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by NewEraWarrior View Post
            How does Wayne's recruiting class stack up w/ the rest of the GLIAC? I'm out of the loop a little so hoping those more plugged into the HS scene and GLIAC recruiting can weigh in on Wayne's class. Thank you!
            I have the same question on GV's class.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X