Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D2expert View Post
    Just in case you need this past week's stats for Caleb.......
    9 solos tackles
    3 assisted tackles
    12 total tackles
    6 tackles for loss (38 yards)
    5 sacks (37 yards)
    1 forced fumble
    All the more reason for Ferris to not be trying to cheat their way to accolades, when he doesn't need help.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Another interesting fact in this case is Mr. Murphy just so happened to transfer from GVSU to FSU. Now it is all starting to make sense. Me thinks someone is a bit salty

Comment

Another interesting fact in this case is Mr. Murphy just so happened to transfer from GVSU to FSU. Now it is all starting to make sense. Me thinks someone is a bit salty
        I've presented all the evidence, including screenshots from the video of the game. Are you actually questioning the validity of the claims? Or what's the play here? You seem to be going off the rails a bit.
        Last edited by KleShreen; 09-15-2022, 05:01 PM.

Comment

As someone who played with Caleb at GV... and as someone who loves GV still. Im extremely salty he never played at GV then went to FSU and became a possible draft pick.

With that being said he's an amazing dude who deserves all the praise for his performance.

Comment

I'd like to know the reasons for the transfer. Was he academically unable at GVSU, didn't care for the coaches, girlfriend goes to FSU...? Does anyone here have any insight?

Comment

And another interesting fact in this case is that D2expert is in fact a Ferris fan and no expert of D2 as a whole at all. Now it is all starting to make sense. Me thinks someone is a bit salty that someone dared to present factual evidence that goes against their favorite team and resorts to ad hominems.

Comment

Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
                I'd like to know the reasons for the transfer. Was he academically unable at GVSU, didn't care for the coaches, girlfriend goes to FSU...? Does anyone here have any insight?
                His little brother committed to Ferris after he started at GV, and it appears he wanted to play with his brother. Cailyn Murphy plays WR for them.

Comment

He wanted to win and not play for a crybaby :)

Comment

Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
                    Pretty simple. He left for two reasons:

1 - Like Kle is saying his little brother plays there.
                    2 - He felt like he should have received more playing time at GV and didnt want to ride the bench anymore.

Nothing with grades/gf/off field issues. It was a pretty clean transaction compared to others we've seen or heard about.

Comment

Since you guys like stats so much, how bout providing MM some analytics that might help you get past Lincoln Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                        Since you guys like stats so much, how bout providing MM some analytics that might help you get past Lincoln Sat.
                        The people who visit this board can both coach and play and probably still beat Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

The people who visit this board can both coach and play and probably still beat Lincoln.
                          I looked them up earlier, and all their games are away. They just a travel team that take money to come play at someone's field? I see they have Davenport on the schedule too. Guessing this is going to be just a scrimmage for allendale tonight. Third string be in before half time?

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFanatic View Post

I looked them up earlier, and all their games are away. They just a travel team that take money to come play at someone's field? I see they have Davenport on the schedule too. Guessing this is going to be just a scrimmage for allendale tonight. Third string be in before half time?
                            I'd just be pleasantly surprised if they even show up to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I'd just be pleasantly surprised if they even show up to the game.
                              Gave us some coaching points there on Special teams in giving up that TD.

Comment

Have you contacted Ferris about this yet?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X