Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cade sometimes leaves the pocket too soon - the o-line has been giving him good protection yet he will roll out of the pocket - what do I know

Comment

2 passes both incomplete - 3rd and 10 - RAIN/MIST coming down now - tackle for 1 yard loss - 4th and 11 - punt

Comment

GV going to get the ball back after forcing a 3 and out and calling a timeout with 1:16 left in the half. No timeouts for GV, so they'll have to move fast if they want to try and do something before the half.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

At the half, 21 10 GVSU.

Comment

Halftime. GV up 21-10, but Pueblo receives the 2nd half kickoff.

Comment

illegal block on punt - ball at 27 - Reid for 7 - Reid for the first down - END OF HALF

GVSU - 21
              CSU-P - 10

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                Cade sometimes leaves the pocket too soon - the o-line has been giving him good protection yet he will roll out of the pocket - what do I know
                I don't mind it too much. He's good with his legs, so I'd rather he have the option of running if needed, and that's easier to do when he rolls out.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I don't mind it too much. He's good with his legs, so I'd rather he have the option of running if needed, and that's easier to do when he rolls out.
                  that is very true - but he sometimes may miss a guy who is open as he can't see half the field when he rolls out - standing in, stepping up, is what he should be doing - but then again as you said, he runs pretty well so there is that

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

that is very true - but he sometimes may miss a guy who is open as he can't see half the field when he rolls out - standing in, stepping up, is what he should be doing - but then again as you said, he runs pretty well so there is that
                    Yea I get it. I just think maybe the thought is that he'd rather roll out and throw it away if there's nothing there than hold the ball too long in the pocket and take a sack.

Comment

OK - UM is rolling over Hawaii - KY just got a pic-6 on the Gaters to take the lead - so on to a good game - 2nd half GV vs CSU-P

Comment

Thunder wolves first possession goes no where - they punt it down to the GV 21 for the Lakers to start their first possession of the 2nd half

Comment

The two teams exchange punts to start the 2nd half. Pueblo gets the ball back with a little under 11 minutes left in the 3rd.

Comment

jet sweep for 9 - Reid for the first down - ball at 36 - Cade delayed run up the middle for a few - Peterson run around left side for a loss of 2 - 3rd and 10 - why can't the camera people even come close to following the play - they never see the receiver catching the ball - they are always behind the play - comeon guys

Comment

so, 4 girls and some guy on the field during the TO - no mention as to who they are - nice work

Comment

Wolves start at their own 26 - reverse for a loss of 3 - pressure, QB steps up, steps thru, and is sacked - QB steps up into the pocket past the rush, flips it forward for a completion and Abe just crushes him - punt, no return - GV ball at their own 34

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X