Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tariq Reid great individual effort to get in to the endzone from the 3. Lakers up 28-10 with 5:22 left in the 3rd quarter.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Touchdown Lakers 28 - 10 GVSU.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
        jet sweep for 9 - Reid for the first down - ball at 36 - Cade delayed run up the middle for a few - Peterson run around left side for a loss of 2 - 3rd and 10 - why can't the camera people even come close to following the play - they never see the receiver catching the ball - they are always behind the play - comeon guys
        My dad’s home videos of my elementary football games were higher quality than this. Last time I’ll comment on this but if you’re the camera person and you’re constantly missing the catch… ZOOM OUT

Comment

Reid for a couple - injury TO - CSU-P player down - he runs off - my gosh again they can't follow the pass - they tell us Walker caught a long pass down the side line - to the 23 - Reid takes it down to the 9 - first and goal - Reid stopped for a loss of 1 - TE missed his block - TE catches it at the 3 - Reid on second effort carries it in for the score

GVSU - 28
          CSU-P - 10

5:22 to go in 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post

My dad’s home videos of my elementary football games were higher quality than this. Last time I’ll comment on this but if you’re the camera person and you’re constantly missing the catch… ZOOM OUT
            YES!!!

Comment

pass compete - 2nd and 2 - pressure, QB steps up and runs for 1 - gets a couple to the 37 and a first down - this QB stays in the pocket and steps up anytime he can - good fundamentals - incomplete, 2nd and 10 - QB run for 4, 3rd and 6 - pressure, QB steps up into pocket and runs but is brought down from behind, 4th and 2 - Punt, rolls to 7

Comment

GV first and 10 from their own 7 - 1:47 to go in 3rd qtr - Cade run for a couple - Knott on the jet sweep for a big run but its coming back, hold - ball at the 8, 2nd and 9 - Reid around left side for nothing - 3rd and 10 - END OF THIRD QTR

GVSU - 28
                CSU-P - 10

Comment

some laundry on the field according to the radio.

Comment

Interception! after the penalty!!

Comment

Cade, plenty of time, receiver open, high and outside - not a good pass thrown there - long low punt, nice run back, long run to the 13 - two flags on the play - blocking issues bring it back - 1st and 10 at the CSU-P 34

Comment

Pressure, steps up into pocket with nothing in front of him - sees the field, throws and it is PICKED BY GV!!

Comment

Holding penalty ends the drive before it even gets started after the interception. Lakers run the clock a bit, and are forced to punt.
                          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

GV ball at their 46 - run, no gain FLAG - holding GV - 1st and 20 - jet sweep for maybe 1 - long pass down the sideline, jumps to make the catch but no catch - 3rd and 19 - Reid runs it for 5 or 6 - PUNT to the 22

Comment

not bad, 6K in attendance tonight in the rain and mist

Comment

pass complete for 4 yrds - pass complete to the 31 - pressure, QB steps up and tackled but gets the yard for the first down at the 32

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X