Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLIAC Top Teams

It’s early but the GLIAC has 3 of the most impressive teams in the country in Ferris State, GVSU, and SVSU. Ferris and GVSU probably the best 2 teams in the country but don’t sleep on my Cardinals. With a dominating performance over a good Bowie State team and the SVSU offense looking so good they are going to be a tough opponent for anyone. They gave Ferris their toughest game last year and probably should of beat them. I think the head coach is now calling the offensive plays and it has shown the last 2 weeks. I am not saying SVSU is going to win anything but if they beat everyone and only lose to Ferris and GVSU I would hope the selection committee would give us 3 GLIAC schools in the playoffs. Probably not gonna happen but the talent at SVSU and what Coach Brady has going on right now might turn into something special.

SV is very good. They've looked like a top 10-15 team so far. They're still not putting up big passing numbers, but the QB play as a whole is so much better than it has been since Jonathon Jennings left. They look big and fast.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Super Region 3 is gonna be a bloodbath

Comment

SVSU is good - the story for all three of the "top" teams will be those first two weeks in October when they play each other - they could all split and walk away with one loss each - we will see how it turns out but yes, SVSU seems to have picked up their game - congrats

Comment

I can't believe I'm posting this, but Saggy did crack the AFCA poll this week. Though they thumped Bowie, they are ranked below them. Go figure. Regardless, October will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
            I can't believe I'm posting this, but Saggy did crack the AFCA poll this week. Though they thumped Bowie, they are ranked below them. Go figure. Regardless, October will be fun.
            Another reason preseason polls are useless.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X