Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan Tech vs Davenport - Will know a lot more about both of these units after this. If Tech can't find a way to generate some offense, this is going to be a LOOOONG season.
    Ferris State vs Findlay - Findlay can't stop any of the teams they have played thus far, how are they supposed to stop these guys?
    Northern Michigan vs Wayne State - Total shot in the dark. I could argue myself into eighteen different ways this one could shake out.
    Saginaw Valley vs Grand Valley - Doing the color for the TV broadcast of this one, so have to abstain from picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Nicolette View Post
      Saginaw Valley vs Grand Valley - Doing the color for the TV broadcast of this one, so have to abstain from picking.
      I admire your professionalism. Though I know who Dickie Nelson would pick.... but he was the PbP guy. LOL

Comment

Michigan Tech vs Davenport
        Ferris State vs Findlay
        Northern Michigan vs Wayne State
        Saginaw Valley vs Grand Valley

Comment

Davenport
          Ferris State
          Wayne State
          GVSU

Comment

Michigan Tech vs Davenport
            Ferris State vs Findlay
            Northern Michigan vs Wayne State
            Saginaw Valley vs Grand Valley
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Davenport is getting annihilated in the 1st quarter by MTU. Oof. Michigan Tech took the opening drive for a touchdown, Davenport fumbled the ensuing kickoff, MTU scored on the first play, and then on the ensuing drive, Davenport throws a pick.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                Davenport is getting annihilated in the 1st quarter by MTU. Oof. Michigan Tech took the opening drive for a touchdown, Davenport fumbled the ensuing kickoff, MTU scored on the first play, and then on the ensuing drive, Davenport throws a pick.
                And now, heading towards the end of the 3rd quarter, Davenport has taken a 28-24 lead after trailing 17-0.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X