Wayne State vs Grand Valley

Comment

Davenport vs Ferris State
      Michigan Tech vs Hillsdale
      Saginaw Valley vs Northern Michigan
      Wayne State vs Grand Valley

Comment

Davenport vs Ferris State - 48-21
        Michigan Tech vs Hillsdale - 28-24 (50/50 on this one, but this or NMU/LEC probably are my only shots to catch Tip79)
        Saginaw Valley vs Northern Michigan - 38-21
        Wayne State vs Grand Valley - 56-14

Comment

Per the column:

Davenport vs Ferris State - Gotta give DU credit...they've scored more than everyone they have faced thus far. Best teams on the schedule start tomorrow.

Michigan Tech vs Hillsdale - Picking either of these teams has always been a nightmare...Hillsdale in particular. So many head-scratches from my last window of writing the column! IDK why, but I just have a hunch that Tech (despite their offense being so anemic) is (somehow) better than HC is. Guess we'll find out.

Saginaw Valley vs Northern Michigan - The short story is that SV has NMU overmatched. The extended version is whether SV is emotionally ready to handle business...

Wayne State vs Grand Valley - As long as GV has the requisite amount of focus, they will be fine. They are the better team. Wayne off a bye will come out with something cooked up, so GV just needs to do what it does.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X