Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davenport at Ferris- Rematch.

So, are we all pretty convinced that the Panthers haven't figure out anything in 2 weeks and are probably going to get walloped again?? Or how the Committee could have shifted them and Norte Dame College around and made both first round matchups a tad bit more interesting for everyone??

Well, the weather favors the running game and I think that advantage goes to Ferris. Davenports QB doesn’t like to run but he has 3 serviceable running backs. I don’t believe the D-port O-line is better than Ferris’s D-line. And if I know TA, he’ll have worked out any wrinkles from their last matchup. Ferris by 35.

Comment

Yea Ferris is going to demolish them.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

According to the Ferris Athletics site it looks like FloSports also has the rights to the playoff games. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
          According to the Ferris Athletics site it looks like FloSports also has the rights to the playoff games. That sucks.
          If it's bcast you should be able to watch it for free. Has to be free per NCAA. Not sure how the schools that had FLO will get the signal out though.

I've just heard from some folks at GV that maybe one is allowed to charge to view PO games. Not sure as to when it changed. I'm still wondering though.
          Last edited by Redwing; 11-17-2022, 07:06 PM. Reason: Update issue about Paywalls.

Comment

Yea, suck big time. I had thought in the past that paywalls where not allowed for playoffs. I'm either remembering incorrectly or they changed that rule. I just checked WF, Delta and Pitt because they are normally behind a paywall and it appears none of them are going to be on Sat.

So it looks like I'll be watching those 3 along with OBU vs NW (the GAC does free youtube streams) on Sat instead of DU/FSU.

Comment

if we win I can already hear some of the Pitt fans *****ing about this by 5pm Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Yea, suck big time. I had thought in the past that paywalls where not allowed for playoffs. I'm either remembering incorrectly or they changed that rule. I just checked WF, Delta and Pitt because they are normally behind a paywall and it appears none of them are going to be on Sat.

So it looks like I'll be watching those 3 along with OBU vs NW (the GAC does free youtube streams) on Sat instead of DU/FSU.
                I too thought that is the case. I'm pretty sure that's still true. I thought I read somewhere that FLO doesn't allow "Free" viewing. So, when I read that, I wondered how those schools part of FLO would make their productions available. Someone posted that links to all the games should be on the NCAA.com site. I guess we'll see.

As an aside, I see that the OBU/NW game is available. They're not on Flo, but OBU was a pay situation in the regular season. There now is a link to FB to watch the contest that appears to be free.

Comment

Perhaps the GLIAC and Flosports cut some kind of deal with the NCAA. GV and the GLIAC made a poor decision with this Flosports arrangement.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I too thought that is the case. I'm pretty sure that's still true. I thought I read somewhere that FLO doesn't allow "Free" viewing. So, when I read that, I wondered how those schools part of FLO would make their productions available. Someone posted that links to all the games should be on the NCAA.com site. I guess we'll see.

As an aside, I see that the OBU/NW game is available. They're not on Flo, but OBU was a pay situation in the regular season. There now is a link to FB to watch the contest that appears to be free.
                    Yea strange, especially because the GSC is Flo (last I knew) and they are not on Flo for the playoffs. And I guess I didn't realize that OBU was a paywall during the season. I hadn't watched them at home live, but the few other GAC games I watched were free on youtube. So thanks for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Yea strange, especially because the GSC is Flo (last I knew) and they are not on Flo for the playoffs. And I guess I didn't realize that OBU was a paywall during the season. I hadn't watched them at home live, but the few other GAC games I watched were free on youtube. So thanks for the correction.
                      Hmm, I may be off on that. I tried getting in to watch this past week's OBU/H and it kept going to old clips. I wound up just listening to the audio bcast. It could have just been me. Guess we'll all be bopping around the net Saturday to see what is or isn't available. Grrr

Comment

Perhaps the GLIAC and Flosports cut some kind of deal with the NCAA. GV and the GLIAC made a poor decision with this Flosports arrangement.
                        Yea really strange GV decided to do it. I thought I had heard originally that GV was doing it because it was conference mandated but obviously it isn't since Wayne is not using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Hmm, I may be off on that. I tried getting in to watch this past week's OBU/H and it kept going to old clips. I wound up just listening to the audio bcast. It could have just been me. Guess we'll all be bopping around the net Saturday to see what is or isn't available. Grrr
                          I had the same issue, the link took you to the wrong place, and it was not easy to find. I had to go to all videos on their youtube page and then it was there but it was like the 15th video down the page.

Comment

Liked it much better when it was just ESPN plus....

Comment

37-10 Ferris

Everyone hates flo sports

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X