Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Hmm, I may be off on that. I tried getting in to watch this past week's OBU/H and it kept going to old clips. I wound up just listening to the audio bcast. It could have just been me. Guess we'll all be bopping around the net Saturday to see what is or isn't available. Grrr
    I went to OBU’s football website and found the game with Henderson there and watched the entire second half live.

Comment

28-0 Ferris if the weather forecast holds. Not sure either team will be able to throw it too well and DU won’t be able to run it. Ferris should be able to run it some with Gulker and Taylor.

Comment

Ferris' ball security worries me. They may overcome it this game, but against more talent it's gonna cost us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Yea strange, especially because the GSC is Flo (last I knew) and they are not on Flo for the playoffs. And I guess I didn't realize that OBU was a paywall during the season. I hadn't watched them at home live, but the few other GAC games I watched were free on youtube. So thanks for the correction.
          Ouachita streams all of their home games for free on their YouTube channel, Ouachita Digital Sports Network. I am not aware of them ever having paid streams.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
            Ferris' ball security worries me. They may overcome it this game, but against more talent it's gonna cost us.
            A great team built for post season snowy weather that fumbles the ball is one of the most inexplicable ironies of Ferris State and why they lost to Argos at home in 2019.

With the snow today they should snowball over Davenport even more overwhelming than before. No southern team is looking forward to playing semifinal in Michigan be it Ferris or Grand Valley.

Comment

MIAA ref crew. Let's see how they call it

Comment

In a blizzard, and we come out throwing the ball for a 3 and out after a holding

Comment

Touchdown Dawgs! Mitchell to Libertus. Xtra pt blocked. Ferris 6 - 0. Brought Gulker in and ran regular offense before Mitchell comes in and throws the TD.

Comment

Was going to watch but can't even sign up on Flo without paying for it guess playoffs are different now
                    National Championships Are Cool!!!

Comment

Wow, horrible PI call on Dawgs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post
                        Was going to watch but can't even sign up on Flo without paying for it guess playoffs are different now
                        Looks like our playoff game against you guys last year. Field is covered.

Comment

Interception by Dawgs at their 5 yd line. Footing is atrocious for both squads.

Comment

After a couple of first downs, Dawgs punt. Davenport takes over. 2:09 left in the 1st.

Comment

Dawgs get a sack on third down. Have no ideal what yard line their on. 3 and out for Ferris D.

Comment

Ferris with the ball at the end of the 1st. 6-0 Dawgs. Field has turned into the an ice rink Need a zamboni.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X