Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    I turned this game off when Ferris scored at the end of the first half. Wasn't any way Davenport was gonna come back from down two scores.

Now GV is gonna have to beat both NW Missouri and Ferris to get where they want to get to. Team gonna have a shot to put away some recent historic demons the next two weeks.
    Not convinced that Ferris can beat Pittsburg on the Gorillas turf. Indy was never in the game and Pitt looks solid. Who knows…..that’s why they play the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Not convinced that Ferris can beat Pittsburg on the Gorillas turf. Indy was never in the game and Pitt looks solid. Who knows…..that’s why they play the games.
      The game will be played in Big Rapids so that will help some...GV will also play at home...maybe NW and Pitt could car pool to save the NCAA some money.

Comment

Pitt look good, but Indy looked really small across the board compared to them. Pitt executed well. I have no idea how we're gonna match up with them. If we were running our offense from last year I'd be more confident. But running 5 wide, passing in the middle of a blizzard and not threatening between the tackles with the RB position is a concern. But hey, no fumbles today in the snow. I'll take that any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelakerman View Post

Saginaw beat Indy by 24 but I hear ya. The GLIAC has dominated the region since they have been paired with the miaa. Hopefully that continues.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

The game will be played in Big Rapids so that will help some...GV will also play at home...maybe NW and Pitt could car pool to save the NCAA some money.
            I wonder if both teams will stay in downtown GR at Amway or Marriott. I don't know if the Holiday inn in BR can handle Pitt.. I think they have room but unsure. I suspect they'll be coming up Friday????.. maybe I'll take a stroll to check things out. I don't recall when there's been a time when both GV and FSU were hosting a PO game at the same time either. Did I forget one?

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

If they rent out the plane from KC to GR, it could work, just would want extra chaperones on the flights.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I wonder if both teams will stay in downtown GR at Amway or Marriott. I don't know if the Holiday inn in BR can handle Pitt.. I think they have room but unsure. I suspect they'll be coming up Friday????.. maybe I'll take a stroll to check things out. I don't recall when there's been a time when both GV and FSU were hosting a PO game at the same time either. Did I forget one?
                If they both stay in GR you should pull the fire alarm at about 3am Friday night. I'll bail you out. With the way things are these days I'm thinking I can get you out for about fifty bucks

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

If they rent out the plane from KC to GR, it could work, just would want extra chaperones on the flights.
                  If you're referring to GVSU 's team plane, I would prefer we keep it storage until a potential trip to Florence. Or wherever they moved the championship game to.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post

If you're referring to GVSU 's team plane, I would prefer we keep it storage until a potential trip to Florence. Or wherever they moved the championship game to.
                    Probably says a lot about the state of GVs program recently when I tell you that Florence was TWO championship sites ago.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Probably says a lot about the state of GVs program recently when I tell you that Florence was TWO championship sites ago.
                      The guys at work were asking me where the NC game was these days, and I wasn't sure. I think it's in TX somewhere?

Comment

McKinney ISD, outside of Dallas. Very nice high school stadium, literally.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          McKinney ISD, outside of Dallas. Very nice high school stadium, literally.
                          The most bush league thing ever: playing the d2 championship in a high school field in Texas. Isn't there an MLS stadium we can use?

Comment

After Florence (also a HS football field), a soccer stadium in Kansas City hosted the game for 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GVSU-2019 View Post

The most bush league thing ever: playing the d2 championship in a high school field in Texas. Isn't there an MLS stadium we can use?
                              It's the best and nicest stadium the D2 championship has ever been hosted in.

2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

It's the best and nicest stadium the D2 championship has ever been hosted in.
                                I liked the stadium in Kansas City more.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X