X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

The problem is when it was NOT NWMSU playing there...but I get it...it is a sweet venue for sure...but...still gotta love those epic battles in Bama..great games and yea...the place had some faults for sure...the people sure were kind.
    2021 - 3,993 (Tex)
    2019 - 3,415 (Tex)
    2018 - 4,306 (Tex)
    2017 - 4,259 (KC)
    2014 - 6,762 (KC)

Leave a comment:

• champgymusa
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Empty

The problem is when it was NOT NWMSU playing there...but I get it...it is a sweet venue for sure...but...still gotta love those epic battles in Bama..great games and yea...the place had some faults for sure...the people sure were kind.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Empty

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Full

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    IF we are talking about moving the game lets go back to Florence Alabama. Those folks were friendly, fun and they sure treated you with respect. Sweet Home...
    People great. Most other things...not as great.

The people in McKinney have been good.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Fair enough. When it was in KC I just didn't like how it presented on TV with only the few rows of stands all around. Granted, having it in a large stadium like McKinney with people dotted throughout the stands doesn't look much better lol.
    What do you mean?

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    IF we are talking about moving the game lets go back to Florence Alabama. Those folks were friendly, fun and they sure treated you with respect. Sweet Home...
    I agree-I was there for all 11 of NW’s games and it was a great experience 7 times😎

Leave a comment:

• champgymusa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    I loved how close you were to the field at Sporting KC. The atmosphere for the NW vs SU game was fantastic. Even the crowd in the blizzard the next year vs UNA was respectable

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Stadium was just nicer and it held the noise well. Surrounded. I don't know that the attendance was that great for TAMUC/UWF. It was off the charts for Shepherd/Northwest.
    Fair enough. When it was in KC I just didn't like how it presented on TV with only the few rows of stands all around. Granted, having it in a large stadium like McKinney with people dotted throughout the stands doesn't look much better lol.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

I assume because it is right in the footprint of the MIAA. Texas doesn't have as big of a D2 following.
    Stadium was just nicer and it held the noise well. Surrounded. I don't know that the attendance was that great for TAMUC/UWF. It was off the charts for Shepherd/Northwest.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Was that due to stadium or pre/post game gathering? I'm curious about the pre game night get-togethers.
    In-game and stadium.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Was that due to stadium or pre/post game gathering? I'm curious about the pre game night get-togethers.
    I assume because it is right in the footprint of the MIAA. Texas doesn't have as big of a D2 following.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied

Having been to both, it felt like a bigger deal in KC.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

I have a hard time preferring a place that isn't intended for American football over any place intended for American football. I've obviously never been to either place, but just in watching the contests and seeing what they offer, that's my opinion.
    Having been to both, it felt like a bigger deal in KC.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X