• Show
Clear All

• DawgUp
    replied
    3 and out Davenport. Dawgs take over at their 14yd line after punt

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Ferris gets 1 first down and then punts. Davenport takes over at their 35 yd line

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Ferris with the ball at the end of the 1st. 6-0 Dawgs. Field has turned into the an ice rink Need a zamboni.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Dawgs get a sack on third down. Have no ideal what yard line their on. 3 and out for Ferris D.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    After a couple of first downs, Dawgs punt. Davenport takes over. 2:09 left in the 1st.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Interception by Dawgs at their 5 yd line. Footing is atrocious for both squads.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post
    Was going to watch but can't even sign up on Flo without paying for it guess playoffs are different now
    Looks like our playoff game against you guys last year. Field is covered.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Wow, horrible PI call on Dawgs.

Leave a comment:

• Dave in Minnesota
    replied
    Was going to watch but can't even sign up on Flo without paying for it guess playoffs are different now

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Touchdown Dawgs! Mitchell to Libertus. Xtra pt blocked. Ferris 6 - 0. Brought Gulker in and ran regular offense before Mitchell comes in and throws the TD.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    In a blizzard, and we come out throwing the ball for a 3 and out after a holding

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    MIAA ref crew. Let's see how they call it

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    Ferris' ball security worries me. They may overcome it this game, but against more talent it's gonna cost us.
    A great team built for post season snowy weather that fumbles the ball is one of the most inexplicable ironies of Ferris State and why they lost to Argos at home in 2019.

With the snow today they should snowball over Davenport even more overwhelming than before. No southern team is looking forward to playing semifinal in Michigan be it Ferris or Grand Valley.

Leave a comment:

• walnut100
    replied
    Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Yea strange, especially because the GSC is Flo (last I knew) and they are not on Flo for the playoffs. And I guess I didn't realize that OBU was a paywall during the season. I hadn't watched them at home live, but the few other GAC games I watched were free on youtube. So thanks for the correction.
    Ouachita streams all of their home games for free on their YouTube channel, Ouachita Digital Sports Network. I am not aware of them ever having paid streams.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Ferris' ball security worries me. They may overcome it this game, but against more talent it's gonna cost us.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X