Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

What are you asking with these numbers?

Big Rapids population is listed as being smaller than the student population of Ferris, so I wondered.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Big Rapids population is listed as being smaller than the student population of Ferris, so I wondered.
      Ah, I see what you're saying. I thought you were talking about the capacity of the stadium compared to the number of students or something, haha. Ferris' website says 78% of students live on campus. I know Big Rapids is not 7200 students and 1700 non-students. So I think something is off with the population number, or it's not counting students at all.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

BR population does not include students

Comment

Will the Ferris game be streamed somewhere?

I have the free version of Flosports. Will it be on there?

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
            Will GV and Ferris be having their games at noon? If so, will "the game" affect attendance?
            and in other news, water is wet.....

Comment

Will the Ferris game be streamed somewhere?

I have the free version of Flosports. Will it be on there?
              It will either be on Flo or streamed on their website. Wither or not it is free, that is a good question. I heard a rumor that it was a mistake or oversight that their 1st round game was behind a paywall. So hopefully that is the case and this round it will be free.

Comment

Dirty rotten cheaters. Probably had their band behind the visitor bench, and let them play the whole game too. You guys have a band, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

It will either be on Flo or streamed on their website. Wither or not it is free, that is a good question. I heard a rumor that it was a mistake or oversight that their 1st round game was behind a paywall. So hopefully that is the case and this round it will be free.
                  It's straight up against the rules to charge for a po stream, so hopefully it'll be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                    Dirty rotten cheaters. Probably had their band behind the visitor bench, and let them play the whole game too. You guys have a band, right?
                    To be fair, Pitt did once intro the fighting Sioux with the Johnny Cash song "a boy named Sue" in a playoff game.

Comment

It's straight up against the rules to charge for a po stream, so hopefully it'll be fixed.
                      It depends. Any org can buy the game from the NCAA and broadcast or charge for streaming. I hope they do not. I bet they do. Northwest and Pitt fans will likely not travel to Michigan en masse. Those are two of the best fan bases in D2.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It depends. Any org can buy the game from the NCAA and broadcast or charge for streaming. I hope they do not. I bet they do. Northwest and Pitt fans will likely not travel to Michigan en masse. Those are two of the best fan bases in D2.
                        But the school can't profit from it? Do I have that right?

It makes sense that there's a loophole for profiteering by the ncaa. I would start to think they had gone soft if there wasn't.

Comment

The NCAA rules just don’t make sense half the time. These are not the neutral games, why are their rules to make it more neutral.

Comment

But the school can't profit from it? Do I have that right?

It makes sense that there's a loophole for profiteering by the ncaa. I would start to think they had gone soft if there wasn't.
                            The NCAA would by virtue of the rights fee. Right.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                              The NCAA rules just don’t make sense half the time. These are not the neutral games, why are their rules to make it more neutral.
                              The institutions are hosting an NCAA game.

I totally agree with you. I absolutely hate how schools have to modify the gameday atmosphere. It robs everyone, including the visiting fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The NCAA would by virtue of the rights fee. Right.
                                I think think that's right. It makes sense that the NCAA could sell it to ESPN or something and profit from it. The school just can't do that, but they are allowed to show it for free.

I'll whine a lot if I have to pay for a month of crappy flosports just to watch it. I'll do it, but I'll whine. 😉

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X