Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could go, but it's just too cost prohibitive to find a flight, rent a car, etc these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      I wish I could go, but it's just too cost prohibitive to find a flight, rent a car, etc these days.
      It is.

Some of the awesome kids at Pitt were asking if I was going to go to Ferris if the Gorillas won. I told them it wasn't in the budget. They wanted to create a gofundme ha ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It is.

Some of the awesome kids at Pitt were asking if I was going to go to Ferris if the Gorillas won. I told them it wasn't in the budget. They wanted to create a gofundme ha ha ha.
        That's great.

Comment

Would be nice if MIAA got rid of silo scheduling, because I'm guessing we would see some regular season match-ups between teams like GV/Ferris and NWMS/Pitt. It is a disservice to the D2 product that we can never really get those teams to match up in elite atmospheres since they always have to be in the playoffs when everything is neutered.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
            Would be nice if MIAA got rid of silo scheduling, because I'm guessing we would see some regular season match-ups between teams like GV/Ferris and NWMS/Pitt. It is a disservice to the D2 product that we can never really get those teams to match up in elite atmospheres since they always have to be in the playoffs when everything is neutered.
            Yeah. It would be fun to have noncons.

Comment

Last year it was streamed for free. That is stupid as heck if we have to buy a 30 day pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                Pitt State would love to play GV or FSU in a non-con game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yeah. It would be fun to have noncons.
                  Pitt is full of Cons...

Comment

The game will be broadcast locally on WXSP TV. I don't know if they can be streamed.

https://gvsulakers.com/news/2022/11/...ff-action.aspx

Comment

The GLIAC sucks, making us pay exorbitant fees to watch a web cam quality stream. Might as well bring out my old CRT tv to watch and post here using AOL dial up with my free 30 day trial cd-rom. I can warm up some bagel bites and drink surge and check up on my mom using my beeper seeing as the phone line is going to be tied up. Maybe I could finish watching before Sunday night football with all buffering that’s going to be happening.

Comment

They don’t even have a big enough conference to fill out a full 11-game schedule and not have to play any OOC games. What a bunch of chumps.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          The GLIAC sucks, making us pay exorbitant fees to watch a web cam quality stream. Might as well bring out my old CRT tv to watch and post here using AOL dial up with my free 30 day trial cd-rom. I can warm up some bagel bites and drink surge and check up on my mom using my beeper seeing as the phone line is going to be tied up. Maybe I could finish watching before Sunday night football with all buffering that’s going to be happening.
                          It's not the GLIAC. it's the NCAA and FloSports.

Comment

But you can watch outlaw sprint car and mountain bike racing.

Comment

Someone from the GLIAC lets flosports be the service, right. I don’t feel like they’re absolved.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                                Someone from the GLIAC lets flosports be the service, right. I don’t feel like they’re absolved.
                                They are in this instance, but not for the regular season.

Flo paid the NCAA for the broadcast rights to this game. ESPN or Fox Sports or D2Football.com could have done the same thing.

It's out of the GLIAC's hands.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X