Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Please, you play the SOS game, and get two home games, against the MIAAs best (Top Taggart isn’t fit for a high school championship game, let alone an elite D2 program). And it still takes a missed field goal to win at the end and only beat the most inept offensive team from NWMSU in a long time by a single score. Seems pretty close to me.
    This is not the first time GLIAC teams beat miaa teams. I'd have added "in the playoffs" to my previous statement but that goes without saying considering your pu$$y silo scheduling. Keep playing all of your fellow conference friends every year and then whine about not having a high enough sos to have a home game

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Oh. You're fighting old fights.
      I'm like a scorned old lady. I never forget. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

This is not the first time GLIAC teams beat miaa teams. I'd have added "in the playoffs" to my previous statement but that goes without saying considering your pu$$y silo scheduling. Keep playing all of your fellow conference friends every year and then whine about not having a high enough sos to have a home game
        No one is questioning that you have beat MIAA TEAMS, and Ferris has seamingly beaten most of our playoff teams recently, but today was hardly a blowout.

Comment

Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ? Nothing but disrespect for the GLIAC. Nothing but grand valley blah blah blah miaa is so good blah blah blah. It's funny how narratives change when your chirping word is replaced by reality. GLIAC once again proves why it's the best conference in division two and has been for many years.

On another note the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES absolutely kicked the SH1T out of Ohio State. I'm so happy right now!!!
          We learned it by watching BCON.

Comment

• What conference were the GV/NWMSU officials from?

Comment

• Originally posted by tip79 View Post
              What conference were the GV/NWMSU officials from?
              GLVC

Comment

No one is questioning that you have beat MIAA TEAMS, and Ferris has seamingly beaten most of our playoff teams recently, but today was hardly a blowout.
                It wasn't a blowout correct. But it sure was in Columbus

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

We learned it by watching BCON.
                  Lol fair point

Comment

• Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                    What conference were the GV/NWMSU officials from?
                    Glvc. GVSU announcers were not impressed but....

Comment

• Shouldn't have even played corum. He clearly was not close to being game ready. They need to sit him against Purdue and hope he can get to 100% for the playoffs! Second straight year of harbaugh's wolverines in the playoffs. Fine bomb is likely whining cuz ain't two SEc teams getting in.

Comment

Please, you play the SOS game, and get two home games, against the MIAAs best (Top Taggart isn’t fit for a high school championship game, let alone an elite D2 program). And it still takes a missed field goal to win at the end and only beat the most inept offensive team from NWMSU in a long time by a single score. Seems pretty close to me.
                        Well you can go home to your pretty stadium and watched the rest of the playoffs from there.

Comment

I don't think you'll find a Miaa fan on here that is in support of the silo schedule, or anyone that has any say about it. Dude, your teams won, what are you so pissed off about?

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Well you can go home to your pretty stadium and watched the rest of the playoffs from there.
                            It's a really nice stadium. Perhaps they'll play the GLIAC championship game on the video board

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

I don't think you'll find a Miaa fan on here that is in support of the silo schedule, or anyone that has any say about it. Dude, your teams won, what are you so pissed off about?
                              Not pi$$ed at all. Happiest guy on the planet. Two GLIAC wins and an ABSOLUTE beat down on the buckeyes in Columbus. a COMPLETE BEAT DOWN!!! I expected the GLIAC wins but not what happened in Columbus.

I'm extra happy because I listened to miaa fans diss the GLIAC and claim how much better the Miaa was for many years. I've been around here for twenty years. I'm sure most people don't remember that but I do 😉

Comment

• If it makes you feel any better my good friend (who's an idiot) is getting a massive earful about his multi year rants about how harbaugh' needs to be fired. I listened to his shi# for years. Now it's his turn. Sports are great!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X