Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
    Unacceptable!!! Fire Mitchell! How do you let a mediocre NWMS team get a safety?
    How many times are you going to make yourself look like an idiot on here lol
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Not pi$$ed at all. Happiest guy on the planet. Two GLIAC wins and an ABSOLUTE beat down on the buckeyes in Columbus. a COMPLETE BEAT DOWN!!! I expected the GLIAC wins but not what happened in Columbus.

I'm extra happy because I listened to miaa fans diss the GLIAC and claim how much better the Miaa was for many years. I've been around here for twenty years. I'm sure most people don't remember that but I do 😉
      If that's you being happy, Christmas must suck at your house.

Congrats to the Gliac favorites who won at home today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

If that's you being happy, Christmas must suck at your house.

Congrats to the Gliac favorites who won at home today.
        By less than a score to a down year for the MIAA.

Comment

• I'll be rooting for Ferris to win out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
            Let the poor, unstable guy have his win. He's been waiting in the corner to vent for 20 years. Too scared to speak, lest he be wrong.The 2 better teams won today, and there's no denying that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
              LOL - there it is Brandon - LOL

Comment

• In all seriousness, there's no denying that Ferris was a better team than any Pitt has faced this season. Solid talent everywhere, and a probable future NFL type talent at DE on top of that.

I'm glad Pitt got to play them to learn where they need to be going into full year 3 of the rebuild.

Comment

In all seriousness, there's no denying that Ferris was a better team than any Pitt has faced this season. Solid talent everywhere, and a probable future NFL type talent at DE on top of that.

I'm glad Pitt got to play them to learn where they need to be going into full year 3 of the rebuild.
                  How many years of a rebuild? Not asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

How many years of a rebuild? Not asking for a friend.
                    This was Wright's 2nd full year, so all of his recruits are still fairly young. (He came in for the covid season.) While they still have a ways to go to catch up with Ferris or GV, I think they're heading in the right direction.

Comment

Let the poor, unstable guy have his win. He's been waiting in the corner to vent for 20 years. Too scared to speak, lest he be wrong.The 2 better teams won today, and there's no denying that.
                      Look on the bright side. The NCAA is due to switch up the regions soon so maybe the MIAA will no longer be paired with the GLIAC

Comment

Look on the bright side. The NCAA is due to switch up the regions soon so maybe the MIAA will no longer be paired with the GLIAC
                        I don't want that. I want to see Pitt beat the best. The talent those 2 teams have is insane.

Comment

MIAA fine just where they are. And if we can dump the silo crap, maybe see each other more often.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

I don't want that. I want to see Pitt beat the best. The talent those 2 teams have is insane.
                            I'd like to see the GLIAC go back to region 1. It would balance things out and make all four regions relatively equal

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

MIAA fine just where they are. And if we can dump the silo crap, maybe see each other more often.
                              They should put the three silos in it's own region and take the top two from each and rotate who gets a third team in the playoffs

Comment

They should put the three silos in it's own region and take the top two from each and rotate who gets a third team in the playoffs
                                I will be surprised if the MIAA is in a silo for much longer. They voted to end it last year, and it only didn't pass because the UNK prez was hospitalized and couldn't vote. Close to half the schools have been fighting it since before it was instated.

I really think it will be voted out this Summer when they meet.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X