Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post

I'd like to see the GLIAC go back to region 1. It would balance things out and make all four regions relatively equal
    Who wouldn't want a free cakewalk to the semis. I want the MIAA to play in SR1, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

How many times are you going to make yourself look like an idiot on here lol
      He's got at least another 5 years or so at a guess.

Comment

• Now that Lincoln is leaving the MIAA for the GLVC, I would assume this really opens the door for the MIAA to do away with the SILO scheduling. We will see but it’s the first time in a while I’ve felt comfortable that the MIAA will get out of this scheduling mess.

Also eager to see how the new regions shake out? I have seen some talk of the GLIAC not being in SR3 next region cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartonHornet View Post
          Now that Lincoln is leaving the MIAA for the GLVC, I would assume this really opens the door for the MIAA to do away with the SILO scheduling. We will see but it’s the first time in a while I’ve felt comfortable that the MIAA will get out of this scheduling mess.

Also eager to see how the new regions shake out? I have seen some talk of the GLIAC not being in SR3 next region cycle.
          Watch the MIAA just schedule their 10 conference games and that's it lol.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Watch the MIAA just schedule their 10 conference games and that's it lol.
            That will be an option for some I'm sure.

Comment

• GVSU is looking for a few games...how about NWMSU vs GVSU....THAT would be awesome for a home and home? I know GVSU is reaching out to a few MIAA teams with game offers...lets see if they get any takers...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                GVSU is looking for a few games...how about NWMSU vs GVSU....THAT would be awesome for a home and home? I know GVSU is reaching out to a few MIAA teams with game offers...lets see if they get any takers...
                For this year, it will likely be one game per miaa team, but it will have to be in the week that Lincoln left open, so that will mean one MIAA team will have a chance to do noncon per week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

For this year, it will likely be one game per miaa team, but it will have to be in the week that Lincoln left open, so that will mean one MIAA team will have a chance to do noncon per week.
                  There should be a few open dates left in the GLIAC, GVSU should still have available September 23rd. They did get a game with Kentucky State on October 7th, should be somewhat interesting matchup. Plus its sandwiched right between Saginaw Valley and Ferris as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

There should be a few open dates left in the GLIAC, GVSU should still have available September 23rd. They did get a game with Kentucky State on October 7th, should be somewhat interesting matchup. Plus its sandwiched right between Saginaw Valley and Ferris as well.
                    Would be fun to see some MIAA vs. GLIAC games.

Honestly, it will be fun to see non con games, period. It has been too long.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X