Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

This is actually hilarious since half of the full time Big Rapids residents cant spell Ferris and have very close relationships with the good looking cousins.
    The only difference between Allendale and Big Rapids is the motel you meet your cousin at has a working ice machine.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Clearly you have no history of this forum. Take a weekend and go through some of the old posts between Ferris and GV or GAC/MIAA to get yourself acclimated. If you think I'm here to welcome you and roast smores' over an open fire, you're more tender footed than I thought. I am glad to see that you referred to most of the posters on here as losers. There may be an inkling of hope for you yet.

Then your Taylor Swift fan club has utterly failed their assignment.

Why are you so obsessed with Taylor Swift? Who spends time thinking about her? Only teenage girls and Kanye

Comment

Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Malik Mitchell is a better passer than Cade. Gulker is a better runner than both Cade and Moore. The good thing about Cade is that he has more experience and makes fewer mistakes
        Well, we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Pretty audacious for you to be so certain of this game going in either outcome.
          who the fook is this dude?? i bet your breath smells like great dane taint....

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
            Where's the sandbaggin? Wheres your reloadmvp, jimbo slice and visionpipe wackadoos? Is this a rivalry game of two of the best teams in the nation meeting in the playoffs thread, or is this a book club meeting?
            don't drag ME into this sh*t show! the season is over. I'm just waiting for reload to get out of his donkey show contract in Tijuanna so we can chat into the late hours again.

Comment

Why are you so obsessed with Taylor Swift? Who spends time thinking about her? Only teenage girls and Kanye
              It's definitely a really odd reference.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

That's tender foot. He thinks we should all be welcoming and civil to new comers....probably wakes up in morning and sips a small cup of earl grey tea. Drinks it with his pinky pointing out and talks with a british accent.

Comment

A British accent might get him more action, don't overlook that buddy.

Comment

Why do you know what dog taint smells like?

Comment

Why do you know what dog taint smells like?
                      why are you more worried about that than your rep for saying something like audacious around a bunch of football people? it just screams "someone steal my lunch money! im a p*ssy!"

Comment

why are you more worried about that than your rep for saying something like audacious around a bunch of football people? it just screams "someone steal my lunch money! im a p*ssy!"
                        It’s safe to assume I’m the tallest and biggest person in this thread, besides perhaps the former Laker (don’t know what position he played). Not worried about my rep among this fatuous bunch

Comment

It’s safe to assume I’m the tallest and biggest person in this thread, besides perhaps the former Laker (don’t know what position he played). Not worried about my rep among this fatuous bunch
                          doubtful. unsafe to assume.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Clearly you have no history of this forum. Take a weekend and go through some of the old posts between Ferris and GV or GAC/MIAA to get yourself acclimated. If you think I'm here to welcome you and roast smores' over an open fire, you're more tender footed than I thought. I am glad to see that you referred to most of the posters on here as losers. There may be an inkling of hope for you yet.

Then your Taylor Swift fan club has utterly failed their assignment.

I'm not quite sure why you think being a Taylor Swift fan is a bad thing? That's like trying to make fun of someone for being too good looking.
                            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I'm not quite sure why you think being a Taylor Swift fan is a bad thing? That's like trying to make fun of someone for being too good looking.
                              My bad. Teenage girls, Kanye, and KleShreen

Comment

My bad. Teenage girls, Kanye, and KleShreen
                                Hey I'm the married one. Just sayin'. lol
                                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X