Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray, you guys are the kings of the regular season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Yes, WOKE is an insult - couldn't be any bigger - if you are woke, you are a JOKE!!
      Couldn't be any bigger of an insult? You need far better insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
        Hooray, you guys are the kings of the regular season.
        well, when you guys beat us in the regular season and we beat you in the playoffs later that year you crowed about getting the woodbone trophy that year, now we get to

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

So if you recognize inherent differences in the treatment of different groups of people, you are a joke?

That says quite a lot about you, I'm afraid. That makes me embarrassed that we are both fans of the same school.
          LOL - what an idiot - they don't give a crap about "treatment" of anyone, it has nothing to do with it - LOL - it's all about separating people and creating infighting and conflict but you snot nosed idiots buy into the crap - and I don't care how embarrassed you are about anything - LOL - that's another thing, you youngsters think everyone cares about what you say or think, WE DON'T - LOL - I believe you said it earlier, "don't listen to anything you say" - get a grip kid and educate yourself on the real world what is really going on in this country and around the world - its changing and not for the good

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

LOL - what an idiot - they don't give a crap about "treatment" of anyone, it has nothing to do with it - LOL - it's all about separating people and creating infighting and conflict but you snot nosed idiots buy into the crap - and I don't care how embarrassed you are about anything - LOL - that's another thing, you youngsters think everyone cares about what you say or think, WE DON'T - LOL - I believe you said it earlier, "don't listen to anything you say" - get a grip kid and educate yourself on the real world what is really going on in this country and around the world - its changing and not for the good
            LMAO

First, I'd like to know who the "kid" is you're talking to. It certainly isn't me, a middle-aged person with a bad back. Second, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on when the last time in human history the past was better than the future. If that happens for the first time in the lifetime of yourself, then I feel like that would say more about you than anything else? I dunno. Just spitballing. Although I do agree the country and world are changing, not for the good. It sounds like you have also noticed the influx of fascist hyper-religious conservatives that are imposing their will in a tyrannical minority rule, not only in America, but around the world.

If you'd like to discuss further, feel free to wander over to the OT forum.
            Last edited by KleShreen; 12-11-2022, 11:45 PM.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Kle is old as ****. Idk who you guys are calling kids

Comment

• Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post
                Kle is old as ****. Idk who you guys are calling kids
                For real. I could have had kids going to GV next fall if I wanted to get to the family life after high school lol.
                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

LMAO

First, I'd like to know who the "kid" is you're talking to. It certainly isn't me, a middle-aged person with a bad back. Second, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on when the last time in human history the past was better than the future. If that happens for the first time in the lifetime of yourself, then I feel like that would say more about you than anything else? I dunno. Just spitballing. Although I do agree the country and world are changing, not for the good. It sounds like you have also noticed the influx of fascist hyper-religious conservatives that are imposing their will in a tyrannical minority rule, not only in America, but around the world.

If you'd like to discuss further, feel free to wander over to the OT forum.
                  Kle, you're breaking my heart. I still want to remember you as how I met you, the fresh faced underclassman who started showing up. Dang it, if you're old now....

Comment

For real. I could have had kids going to GV next fall if I wanted to get to the family life after high school lol.
                    https://gvsulakers.com/sports/softba...rti-fair/14330

I graduated with her dad, was my HS quarterback. You're not far off....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Kle, you're breaking my heart. I still want to remember you as how I met you, the fresh faced underclassman who started showing up. Dang it, if you're old now....
                      Age.. a state of mind.. Just sayin' (This usually comes from someone that many consider old... LOL)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X