Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris State's Tyrese Hunt-Thompson disqualified for remainder of playoffs

https://www.ncaa.org/news/2022/12/9/...t-athlete.aspx

Probably lucky if that's all it ends up being after he went Myles Garrett on someone.
    Last edited by KleShreen; 12-09-2022, 03:22 PM.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

And still nothing from that Classy University up N. It's like nothing happened to them. I guess Admin approves that type of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
      And still nothing from that Classy University up N. It's like nothing happened to them. I guess Admin approves that type of behavior.
      Word on the street in Allendale is there may be a lawsuit going on against an FSU player for assault after one of them put their hands on a GV cheerleader. Maybe MrsThortonMelon has more info.
      Last edited by KleShreen; 12-09-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

So he is in the same boat as the entire Grand Valley State football team and will watch from home. Got it! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by D2expert View Post
          So he is in the same boat as the entire Grand Valley State football team and will watch from home. Got it! ;)
          Thats pretty good! I wonder when Ottawa County files the charges on this deal how he will feel then? Ottawa county has a list of things that they can toy with and this is far from over I bet...None of the GVSU guys will be watching from jail perhaps in a week or two....but I get ya...thats pretty funny stuff. Curious? Do they practice swinging helmets or is that a skill he got off of YouTube? Seems like its trending.

Comment

I am sure the team is focused on West Florida considering we are still in the playoffs....... Nice to know all that is on your mind is the team that beat you on your own field when it mattered. Hugs :)

Comment

I am sure the team is focused on West Florida considering we are still in the playoffs....... Nice to know all that is on your mind is the team that beat you on your own field when it mattered. Hugs :)
              I'd rather be out of the playoffs and not a team of violent criminals. If that's what it takes, I'll pass.

Comment

That is the attitude I would expect from a salty loser.

Comment

What became of the coach for Grand Valley that started this incident? Still on the payroll? Why aren't we discussing that aspect?

Comment

Is this guy a starter?

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
                      Is this guy a starter?
                      He's 2nd on the team in catches, leads the team in receiving yards and TD's.

Comment

What became of the coach for Grand Valley that started this incident? Still on the payroll? Why aren't we discussing that aspect?
                        I'm sure the graduate assistant getting hit in the head with a deadly weapon is definitely who is at fault here.

Comment

That is the attitude I would expect from a salty loser.
                          Dude, you’re trash that went to a school for trash. When you have the lowest average GPA for incoming freshmen in the state, you’re literally a school made for society’s losers.

Comment

Ferris is appealing the NCAA disciplinary ruling.

https://www.leaderpub.com/2022/12/09...-valley-state/

Comment

NW’s 1st game vs FSU was in Maryville for the ‘16 semis. Late in the game a FSU Olineman let NW’s star Dlineman Collin Bevins by him then took out a knee from behind in what looked like an attempt to injure rather than block. The Olineman got a personal foul but succeeded in keeping Collin from playing any meaningful snaps in the title game due to his injured knee.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X