Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris and Mines

I am excited to see the game live this weekend up the road in McKinney. I wanted to wish the Ferris fans the best. I pray for the health and safety of the players, and I look forward to meeting some of you.

My son and I will be there. We live in Richardson, 15 minutes from the stadium. We’re Harding fans but have never missed the NC game since it has been in McKinney. We’ve got general admission seats on the visitor’s (Mines) side.

Comment

Safe travels to all. Looks like 50* or so and no precipitation/light if any winds at game time. Really hoping for a good turnout for this one. Should be a nail biter.

Comment

Yep. I’m thinking Mines won’t be able to stop Ferris running the ball. FSU will be the best defense Mines has seen since their early season loss to GVS. My prediction: FSU 38 Mines 28.

Comment

ESPN+ is broadcasting....

Comment

Tony Annese love fest with ESPN announcers.

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
              Tony Annese love fest with ESPN announcers.
              kinda wonder what schools are watching this and are in the market for a new coach and have money to burn for a new coaching staff??

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                My son and I will be there. We live in Richardson, 15 minutes from the stadium. We’re Harding fans but have never missed the NC game since it has been in McKinney. We’ve got general admission seats on the visitor’s (Mines) side.
                I wish I would have seen this. I would have loved to say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                  What time of day is 15minutes, I thought traffic sucked in Houston, sheesh!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X