Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Ripon Athletic? I don't think I've ever heard of that. Do they outfit in any other teams?
    Only Hillsdale. It was originally Sandknit who was a big player in the polyester double-knit days of MLB and made the polyester nuthuggers Larry Bird wore in his heyday with the Celtics.

https://goldinauctions.com/1989-90-l...l-lot9533.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Ripon Athletic? I don't think I've ever heard of that. Do they outfit in any other teams?
      GVSU has bought practice gear from Ripon before..usually a very good company and their service is as good as anyones these days...They make the best hand warmers on the planet. Almost every NFL team and a lot of Big Ten teams buy from them, the units that GVSU has are amazing. I know NWMSU also buys uniforms from them.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

Not gonna lie I wish Hillsdale had stayed in the GLIAC...they seemed like a good fit for many reasons..but...maybe someday they will return. GVSU had some great games with the Chargers over the years and we had some great convos on here and in person with the Charger fans.
        Yep, bring back HC, northwood, and heck, even Ashland and Findlay.

Comment

Speaking of good old days...remember when the conference office gave a damn about anything? Been a minute.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X