Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayru Campbell finds more trouble!

Jayru Campbell, former Ferris State QB, was booked into the Oakland County jail for threatening 4 police officers with a pair of scissors while holding what appeared to be his infant daughter. Google it for details.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...t/69762036007/
    Clearly this is a tough deal for everyone involved and lets try and maybe hope that Jayru can get the help he needs. Matters not who he played for in college...he clearly could use a few prayers from all of us right now...so could kid daughter and the daughters Mom too..

Comment

Yea, this has nothing to do with Ferris if that was the purpose for posting. Clearly a troubled individual who needs help.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        Yea, this has nothing to do with Ferris if that was the purpose for posting. Clearly a troubled individual who needs help.
        I would have posted it If it was an ex-GVSU player, or a Northwood player, etc. It’s just GLIAC news however long ago he played.

Comment

Yeah, I saw this earlier and it's pretty said. Seems like some help was and is in order, though I'm not sure how that can happen. I don't know him well, but by his history, it looks like something like this was lurking for years. Here's hoping for the best for all those touched by this.

Comment

Yeah I needed to delete this
            Last edited by Gridiron Bobby; 12-29-2022, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron Bobby View Post

Yeah he was a huge red flag well before he ever went to Ferris. It’s obviously irrelevant how a player behaves, as long as they were making mistakes with the law before they got to BR, and not while they’re dominating on the field and winning titles. Makes sense. I mean a players off field behavior never reveals anything about a program and how it’s run, as long as they win.
              Bad post, dude.

Hopefully Jayru gets the help and support he needs.

Comment

I feel for the dude. Hopefully he'll figure it out, especially with kids involved.

Comment

If I heard correctly, this incident actually happened at a mental health treatment facility. He was either getting help on his own or was being forced into getting help when everything went wrong. Thankfually the little girl involved appears to he ok.

Comment

Read the article buddy, he was talking his daughter to the facility to visit her mother when the incident happened. Jayru was not getting help or seeking help when this all happened. Lets hope he is getting help now, but sadly I think it is too little, too late.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X