X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    And so the the exodus begins. Reid gone. I ain't gonna lie. I'm disappointed with GV's leadership with trying to move expeditiously and trying to keep the talent together. And FWIW, I'm not so sure it's best for those leaving as well. But my opinion means little. I wish them the best, but I don't think they're taking the best path at this time.
    Like I said earlier, players should be A voice but not the ONLY voice. They honestly shouldn’t be strong-arming the AD into hiring someone they want by threatening to leave the program. If Wooster is the guy after considering all options, then great. If he’s not, I’m sure she brings in someone she feels will serve the program well now and in the future.

Also, I honestly don’t get what purpose leaving serves when you get a new coach either way. It’s not as if they’ll be following Mitchell to Wisconsin.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    And so the the exodus begins. Reid gone. I ain't gonna lie. I'm disappointed with GV's leadership with trying to move expeditiously and trying to keep the talent together. And FWIW, I'm not so sure it's best for those leaving as well. But my opinion means little. I wish them the best, but I don't think they're taking the best path at this time.
    When I heard the coaching change news, I said to myself that Cade, Tariq, and Nyzier are the three you absolutely need to keep in the fold. So this is really disappointing. That's a big loss. There's three guys behind him that all showed decently well in their limited time with Crawford, Usma-Harper and Moreno, but I don't know if any of them can be a guy who carries the ball 35 times and grinds down Saginaw Valley lol.

Leave a comment:

• Redwing
    replied
    Last edited by Redwing; 01-18-2023, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

He is right though. TA would never be a consideration lol.
    I heard rumors that Pitt was told to run far away from him. No idea if they are true, though.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Apparently on the GLIAC board, if you post in CAPITALS it adds credence to your post...

BillyGV is a fan boy.
    He is right though. TA would never be a consideration lol.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

I know several posters that have connections. They never post about having them. You do post such things. It has been my experience that posters claiming special "connections" or "insider knowledge" do not possess those things.

That is why you are a fan boy.
    I watched GV play 2 games on flosports this year, so I'm pretty much the divine source. Feel free to ask me anything.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Understand your thought process…sometimes it may be wrong - just say’en fan boy
    When did you get your Dunning-Krueger diagnosis?

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied

I know several posters that have connections. They never post about having them. You do post such things. It has been my experience that posters claiming special "connections" or "insider knowledge" do not possess those things.

Understand your thought process…sometimes it may be wrong - just say’en fan boy

Leave a comment:

• champgymusa
    replied

You need to use CAPITAL LETTERS if you want any effect with this...just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

What? - you know nothing of GV football - apparently if you are a CWU fan you know what is going on at GV - Runnin' Cat is a fan boy

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Apparently on the GLIAC board, if you post in CAPITALS it adds credence to your post...

BillyGV is a fan boy.
    What? - you know nothing of GV football - apparently if you are a CWU fan you know what is going on at GV - Runnin' Cat is a fan boy

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied

BillyGV is a fan boy.
    D1 OR DIE

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied

BillyGV is a fan boy.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    He's on GVs wish list... : ) Gonna have to pay him Mel Tucker money.
    Know for FACT Tony would NOT be considered

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied

Know for a FACT it hasn't....

Now where does that get us? NFL or DI?
    EXCEPT I know and you don't - you are not tied in with GV football, some of us are

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X