Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

The job is a good one, but is it really going to attract DI and NFL assistants?
    Depends on how bad they want to be a head coach or like working with that age group. I've personally seen NFL assistants leave to be high school head coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

Depends on how bad they want to be a head coach or like working with that age group. I've personally seen NFL assistants leave to be high school head coaches.
      Examples?

Comment

No...they cant take the pay cut most likely...why do you think Mitchell left? Mitch took the D1 job to improve his income and provide for his family. Even position coaches make WAY more than GVSU pays...and GVSU pays well...but not D1 well and not NFL well.

Comment

1AA, definitely,

D1A, maybe. Especially the non power conferences.
          NFL, not a chance.

Comment

Know for FACT it has...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

Know for FACT it has...
              Know for a FACT it hasn't....

Now where does that get us? NFL or DI?

Comment

Examples?
                Sorry, I meant to say college assistants. Just a couple off the top of my head close by, GV lost its offensive coordinator when Chuck was here because he moved to a head coaching job at GR Catholic Central High School. Jenison High School’s head coach had left the OL coach job at Kent State (Ferris prior to that) to coach in high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                  At least somebody's going D1.
                  Wondering why no one has picked up on Tony Annese.
                  <>

Comment

• He's on GVs wish list... : ) Gonna have to pay him Mel Tucker money.

Comment

Know for a FACT it hasn't....

Now where does that get us? NFL or DI?
                      EXCEPT I know and you don't - you are not tied in with GV football, some of us are

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                        He's on GVs wish list... : ) Gonna have to pay him Mel Tucker money.
                        Know for FACT Tony would NOT be considered

Comment

• Apparently on the GLIAC board, if you post in CAPITALS it adds credence to your post...

BillyGV is a fan boy.

Comment

Apparently on the GLIAC board, if you post in CAPITALS it adds credence to your post...

BillyGV is a fan boy.
                            D1 OR DIE

Comment

Apparently on the GLIAC board, if you post in CAPITALS it adds credence to your post...

BillyGV is a fan boy.
                              What? - you know nothing of GV football - apparently if you are a CWU fan you know what is going on at GV - Runnin' Cat is a fan boy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

What? - you know nothing of GV football - apparently if you are a CWU fan you know what is going on at GV - Runnin' Cat is a fan boy
                                I know several posters that have connections. They never post about having them. You do post such things. It has been my experience that posters claiming special "connections" or "insider knowledge" do not possess those things.

That is why you are a fan boy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X