Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Why aren't you complaining about the hire? I thought that everything Becker does is wrong
    Shut your mouth beta male.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Lol. This thread is hilarious. Now you guys want to admit to your lower standards for athletes academically and your transfer domestic abusers. I've sat here for a few years reading all of the self righteousness about GV and how they're nothing like Ferris. Let's see how many remember this thread next season when the "holier than thou" brigade starts their traditional rants.
      Never said otherwise. I think FSU has ZERO standards and is full of criminals. But to say GV doesnt have any guys that rules were bent to get in, is flat out wrong. You think Marty Carter was a "fit" academically for GV? lol Ill tell you, he wasnt. But theres just a hand full vs your players taking juco gen eds over and over to then swing helmets at coaches after they win lol Not lose. Win lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

lol who hurt you
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol who hurt you
          Your inability to keep accurate stats

Comment

Your inability to keep accurate stats
            lol sounds like a you problem.

Comment

Do you like the hire or not? No reason to get offended

Comment

• Wooster press conference was pretty high energy. Of course, had the coach speak about having the best offense in the country, the best defense in the country, and the best special teams in the country lol. Specifically called out being proud of the team on October 14th and December 2nd this fall, so I guess we'll see.

Comment

Never said otherwise. I think FSU has ZERO standards and is full of criminals. But to say GV doesnt have any guys that rules were bent to get in, is flat out wrong. You think Marty Carter was a "fit" academically for GV? lol Ill tell you, he wasnt. But theres just a hand full vs your players taking juco gen eds over and over to then swing helmets at coaches after they win lol Not lose. Win lol
                  Wasn't directed at you specifically, but you smelt it you dealt it. LOL full of criminals that we out recruited you for. Was Caleb Murphy a criminal when he was at GV or did he become an offender after he transferred?

New that for a fact about Carter when he was recruited and playing. Heck Carter was the best player on the field for every game you played, including Ferris. Didn't see anyone from Ferris crying they way yall do. Isn't he your schools leading rusher? Funny how it's ok as long as GV is the beneficiary. Forgot the name of that running back transfer from PItt you had a few years ago, but he wasn't a saint either. Regardless if it's a handful or not, you're gaming the system like everyone else.

As far as swinging helmets, probably should educate that coach not to start $h!* with guy with football gear on and you're wearing street clothes...Just sayin'.
                  Last edited by DawgUp; 01-24-2023, 11:02 AM.

Comment

As far as swinging helmets, probably should educate that coach not to start $h!* with guy with football gear on and you're wearing street clothes...Just sayin'.
                    *** A guy who was initially just trying to tell Ferris players to just go to their sideline who were talking crap, taking selfies and standing over their opponent who on the ground***

Not saying it didn't devolve but saying that the start of the smack talking was initially with this individual is factually incorrect
                    Last edited by Gliac_fan10; 01-24-2023, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

*** A guy who was initially just trying to tell Ferris players to just go to their sideline who were talking crap, taking selfies and standing over their opponent who on the ground***

Not saying it didn't devolve but saying that the start of the smack talking was initially with this individual is factually incorrect
                      Not his place to say anything to Ferris players. If he wanted to bring something to attention he should address Ferris coaches. Didn't see anyone complaining when GV players and fans were talking "smack". And I didn't say he started the "smack" talking. Just said he shouldn't have started mess with the guy. Go grab a coach and ask him if he can grab his players.

Comment

Not his place to say anything to Ferris players. If he wanted to bring something to attention he should address Ferris coaches. Didn't see anyone complaining when GV players and fans were talking "smack". And I didn't say he started the "smack" talking. Just said he shouldn't have started mess with the guy. Go grab a coach and ask him if he can grab his players.
                        It was a GV coach getting attacked with helmets. Not some random person or player. Why is it a GV coach's responsibility to make sure Ferris players are behaving?

Comment

• Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Do you like the hire or not? No reason to get offended
                          I do because I love the staff in place right now. If he was an external hire with the same resume and cleaning house I would not.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lol sounds like a you problem.
                            I'm jk Kle. You do a good job

Comment

Wasn't directed at you specifically, but you smelt it you dealt it. LOL full of criminals that we out recruited you for. Was Caleb Murphy a criminal when he was at GV or did he become an offender after he transferred?

New that for a fact about Carter when he was recruited and playing. Heck Carter was the best player on the field for every game you played, including Ferris. Didn't see anyone from Ferris crying they way yall do. Isn't he your schools leading rusher? Funny how it's ok as long as GV is the beneficiary. Forgot the name of that running back transfer from PItt you had a few years ago, but he wasn't a saint either. Regardless if it's a handful or not, you're gaming the system like everyone else.

Again, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that GV doesn't also take less-than-stellar academic performers for the football team. I've said multiple times now that every school does this. I've also said multiple times that different schools have different regulations for the amount of players of this profile that they can accept.

Also, who said anything about Caleb Murphy being a criminal? Do you know something everyone else doesn't?

Sure seems like a lot of people here are conflating "less than great academically" and "past legal issues" players in to the same boat for some reason.

Comment

To be clear...Swinging a helmet at anyone should never be the response to anything anyone else does unless they're physically attacking you. The Michigan State player was also responding to "smack" talk from the UM player chasing him down. Doesn't mean he was justified to swing his helmet at him and the law obviously agreed.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X