Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if he is interested but I would assume Hauser would be a candidate too if he had any interest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

EJ Whitlow is the first that comes to mind that fits that bill. Played and coached in the GLIAC, Detroit native.
      I have said it before and I will say it again, go the way of Texas Tech and some other smaller Texas FCS's. Elite high school coach Jermain Crowell. He would build a power, guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

EJ Whitlow is the first that comes to mind that fits that bill. Played and coached in the GLIAC, Detroit native.
        Doubtful he would leave a D1 job for say half the pay? AF is a nice place to live, coach and the bene's are unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

Doubtful he would leave a D1 job for say half the pay? AF is a nice place to live, coach and the bene's are unreal.
          I highly doubt it would be that huge of a pay cut. AFA doesn't have to post salaries but I would be shocked if he made more than 200-225k, most D1 non P5 position coaches make between 90 and 250K, and at AFA he is one of 2 DL coaches. Winters was making 200+, I doubt a new coach would start that high but I would imagine somewhere in the 140-165 range.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post

Well they had the state right just the wrong school. Wayne is going after Prime at Colorado!
            No. They should target Bellichek or Reid.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X