Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konner Near signed with Oklahoma about a week ago. Any word on where Walker's headed?

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

How many significant contributors are Ferris, Mines, Delta, Angelo, Pitt, and NW Missouri losing to D1 schools?

We've had D1-quality players the entire time NIL has been introduced, but we've never seen an exodus like this. We haven't even lost a single significant contributor to a D1 school since.........I'm not sure. Who was the last one? Matt Stefanski to Arizona? That's about it. And most GV fans don't even know who he is. I know you're trying to paint a rosy picture, but there's obviously something happening here that hasn't been happening in the past.
      Basically no one at Mines is going to give up that education to transfer to a D1 school to play football.

Comment

Nyzier Fourqurean decommitted from Vanderbilt and is instead joining Matt Mitchell at Wisconsin. Jahdae Walker has committed to Texas A&M. Jaylon Tillman has committed to Bowling Green.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
          Nyzier Fourqurean decommitted from Vanderbilt and is instead joining Matt Mitchell at Wisconsin. Jahdae Walker has committed to Texas A&M. Jaylon Tillman has committed to Bowling Green.
          I can understand 2 of the 3. Not sure Tillman going to BG is that great for him. I suspect it's for a bit of a better schollie, but beyond that. Not much... Unless that "D1" label is all that to him. I'm pretty sure GV has more fans for home games than BG. I guess the road games MIGHT have a few more eyes. Still, BG is no powerhouse in that conference. I sure hope he looked at the biggest picture. Maybe I'm missing something.. though there might be a significant financial angle I'm not seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I can understand 2 of the 3. Not sure Tillman going to BG is that great for him. I suspect it's for a bit of a better schollie, but beyond that. Not much... Unless that "D1" label is all that to him. I'm pretty sure GV has more fans for home games than BG. I guess the road games MIGHT have a few more eyes. Still, BG is no powerhouse in that conference. I sure hope he looked at the biggest picture. Maybe I'm missing something.. though there might be a significant financial angle I'm not seeing.
            I thought maybe he was from close to BG, but nope. Actually an hour and a half further to get to BG from his hometown, haha.
            2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X