Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello GLVC!

Well, we left on a good note, scoring 21 unanswered in the 4th to defeat MW 27-23.

Leave the conference with a W against everyone except NW and UCM.

We also have a winning record in Carney Smith (PSU). Not sure any other team can boast that.

Looking forward too mixing it up.

It would be a whole lot more fun if you creepers cone out of the woodwork and register an account to come play. I took my beatings in the MIAA . It ain't that bad, lol!
    Cool Story Bro

Re: Hello GLVC!

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
    Well, we left on a good note, scoring 21 unanswered in the 4th to defeat MW 27-23.

We also have a winning record in Carney Smith (PSU). Not sure any other team can boast that.

It would be a whole lot more fun if you creepers cone out of the woodwork and register an account to come play. I took my beatings in the MIAA . It ain't that bad, lol!
    You might as well start your GLVC Blog this post season!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Welcome aboard! It'll be fun to have another solid team on board. A rising tide lifts all ships.

Comment

Lindenwood was about a season away from being really competitive in the MIAA. They're gonna be a tough out.

Comment

And big sig is one of the best posters on the board.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X