X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go GLVC!

NICE WORK HOUNDS!
    That was a very gutsy effort!

Looking forward to hosting you guys in St Chuck next year!
    Cool Story Bro

Re: Go GLVC!

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
    NICE WORK HOUNDS!

This board is always quieter than a church mouse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
        This board is always quieter than a church mouse.
        I'll get this place hoppin' don't you worry sweetheart.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Post away. No one here had anything to do with the selection process. Still, I gotta ask, how were you screwed?

Comment

Congrats Indy. Now go down to Ar-Kansas and smash OBU.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
              You better disappear next week when we win by 3 TD and you guys barely can move the ball in a NW rout.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                Post away. No one here had anything to do with the selection process. Still, I gotta ask, how were you screwed?
                Only 2 wins against teams >.500 perhaps?
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                  Your own words?
                  Missouri S&T only has one D2 loss, so I think they'll be in ahead of any 2 loss team in a silo conference.

Comment

Originally posted by S&TMinerfan View Post
                    Your own words?
                    Missouri S&T only has one D2 loss, so I think they'll be in ahead of any 2 loss team in a silo conference.
                    Yeah, I had thought you lost to Truman. The problem is Truman was your best win.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                      haha good 1

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                        NICE WORK HOUNDS!

Look forward to it too. Spot on assessment about the DLs getting to the Fort Hays QB Fuller. He had a great game though and got rid of it quick. Thought U Indy more played physical. And both U Indy O and D lines better than Fort Hays. Former JUCO Hazlett was the best guy on the field but just like Fuller he got roughed up by U Indy's physicality. Wish U Indy would give some JUCOs a chance. Thought the targeting could have been a no call. Know refs called it because he left his feet. Didn't get the Fort Hays decision to kick the FG down 31-24 and only a handful of minutes left?? That kicker had TD saving tackles on a couple Toriano Clinton KO returns which was impressive. Fuller and Hazlett are back next year but Bell, McKeller and Clinton all back for U Indy. Impressive that Fort Hays has handled NW Missouri St two years in a row. Think if they played that game 10 times, U Indy wins it 8 of 10. Looked like they could have relied on the running game even more and found success if they wanted to. Glad I made the trip to see U Indy.
                        Last edited by michiganfb; 11-18-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Nice win Greyhounds. There are four GLIAC teams playing in the 2nd round. 1 current. 3 former. Shock the D2 world next week.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                            Look forward to it too. Spot on assessment about the DLs getting to the Fort Hays QB Fuller. He had a great game though and got rid of it quick. Thought U Indy more played physical. And both U Indy O and D lines better than Fort Hays. Former JUCO Hazlett was the best guy on the field but just like Fuller he got roughed up by U Indy's physicality. Wish U Indy would give some JUCOs a chance. Thought the targeting could have been a no call. Know refs called it because he left his feet. Didn't get the Fort Hays decision to kick the FG down 31-24 and only a handful of minutes left?? That kicker had TD saving tackles on a couple Toriano Clinton KO returns which was impressive. Fuller and Hazlett are back next year but Bell, McKeller and Clinton all back for U Indy. Impressive that Fort Hays has handled NW Missouri St two years in a row. Think if they played that game 10 times, U Indy wins it 8 of 10. Looked like they could have relied on the running game even more and found success if they wanted to. Glad I made the trip to see U Indy.
                            Michiganfb is right on with his breakdown... I see a lot of FHS people complaining about a couple calls. The targeting call comes down to three things. 1. Defenseless receiver, Bell was 100% defenseless on that play. 2. Initial contact was helmet to helmet 3. Defender left his feet. It was text book targeting. The call I didn't agree with was the OPI called on FHS on the TD pass. I didn't see anything to justify that call. However, there was a no call late in the first half where Uindy was going to intercept an overthrown ball, the FHS receiver tackled the defender (very smart play) well before the ball got there. The drive was over if the interception was made or if the penalty was called. Instead FHS scored to pull to 17-14. That's why I never blame the refs for an outcome. You remember the calls that go your way and forget the ones that don't. I was very impressed with the FHS QB... Love the way that kid plays.

Comment

I need to eat "crow". I thought Hays - or most any of the MIAA upper division schools -could/would run all over Indianapolis. I'll give them credit they deserve.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X