Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see Lindenwood pick this one up today. The GLVC needs to keep improving its stature in the region, and a Lindenwood team that comes in and wins 6 or 7 GLVC games but loses all its nonconference games would have hurt. This was a nice win for the league!

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
      Good to see Lindenwood pick this one up today. The GLVC needs to keep improving its stature in the region, and a Lindenwood team that comes in and wins 6 or 7 GLVC games but loses all its nonconference games would have hurt. This was a nice win for the league!
      Agreed.
      The conference as a whole is improving, no doubt. They sit at 16 noncon wins currently. All last year, they had 10. Could end with 19.

Lindenwood played a very tough noncon schedule too. Could easily be 3-1 or 0-4.

Lindenwood is close to being the nationally competitive they want to be. Need improvement in run game blocking and defending the run consistently. I think we'll set them get there sooner than later.

Hard to see anyone else other than Indy winning it this year though. They should represent conference well though. I think they're better than last year.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Wasn't a big fan of leaving the MIAA, but I'm enjoying the non-conference play. The move to the GLVC has been a good one and LU brings more to the conference than the 2018 model Jefferson City LU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X