Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis at Lindenwood

Indy looks so tough.

Hardly broke a sweat vs S&T. Could've been much worse much sooner.

Lindenwood will need to play their best game to even keep this close I'm afraid after watching that.
    Cool Story Bro

Hard to know if there's sweat when it rains like that. Thought the weather affected the passing game. Rain made for a messy game. Running game was on for U Indy. And love how the Hback is in the offense this year. S&T tried everything to keep it close. Hoping Lindenwood gives U Indy a challenge. But U Indy resting guys 4th quarter isn't a bad thing either.

Comment

I see that Brister is listed as one of the fifteen best DII players that "you've never heard of".

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...t-heard-should

I was trying to keep connected to the Quincy video feed (later having to use the LU game tracker)--while listening to the SDSU-North Dakota State game. Jacks QB J'bore Gibbs is a great red shirt quarterback but when he went down in the first quarter there was a big quality gap with the subs. I kept thinking if they had Brister as a backup they would probably have won. I think he could start for the majority of MVFC teams.

OTOH I have a feeling that Indianapolis is something special this year and it will take a super human effort for LU to hang around.

Comment

Wondering if U Indy getting healthier this late in the season. They should be. Although by the U Indy two deeps listed each week I see a few names missing. OT Singh limped off vs S&T and a OG came in for him... A couple DLs been off the two deeps all season... Hoping have some depth going into the playoffs. That's always the issue for privates. Know they are okay at RB and WR. Know they are okay at safety and OLB.

Comment

Hoping for a big crowd tomorrow afternoon.

Lions should get Darrius Williams back which will help in run game defense. They'll need all they can get.

Hoping Brister and company put on a show!
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Go Woody! Win one for the late, great MIAA! Do that which Ft. Flop could not. Beat Indy!

Comment

Lions lead at halftime 14-10.

Lions defense performing well holing Uindy to 2.5 ypc average.

UIndy forced 3 turnovers in first half.
              Last edited by bigsig50; 11-02-2019, 01:22 PM.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Impressive first half for the Lions it looks like in St. Charles.

Truman walloped McKendree 45-17. Led 42-7 before calling off the 'Dogs (get it?). McKendree with 21 rushes for 21 yards. Truman 60 carries for 304 yards.

Comment

28-10

Start of 4th
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Congrats Lindenwood. Impressive win.

Comment

Was out with friends and just caught the score. Unbelievable. Stugart has reached Coo level and then some.

Comment

Wow. Lindenwood now just a home win against S&T and a road win at SBU away from a solo conference title. Looks like Indy couldn't stop Brister at all.

Comment

The objective part of me had to predict a UINDY win in this.

My heart (which is wrong WAY more than it's right, lol) knew LU could give the hounds a game.

Well I'll be damned!

This is what happens when the Lions play a full game for 4 quarters. I knew Brister and co. were capable of what they did. I didn't expect that performance from the LU defense. I KNOW that the LU defense has the talent to do that, but I haven't seen anything yet this year that would suggest they were capable of that. Wow... am I happy they proved me wrong!

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Congrats to the Lions. Knew they would make some noise when I watched video of some of their transfer signees last February. Good for the conference. And making U Indy take another step up with their program is a good thing for the Greyhounds. For starters they need some elements of the LU stadium to attract recruits. That stadium has character. Yesterday Brister was the difference and was great. Edwards does the most damage when he improvises and Lions defense kept him calm and slowed him down.

Comment

How terrible is this conference? Lindenwood was the MIAAs crusty rag last year and now they are running sh*t with you guys.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X