Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    How terrible is this conference? Lindenwood was the MIAAs crusty rag last year and now they are running sh*t with you guys.
    Didn't Uindy take it to Hays last year?
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Didn't Uindy take it to Hays last year?
      We had a lot of injuries heading into playoffs from playing The tougher teams in our conference. The same conference Lindenwood won 11 games in three years in. The same conference that treated Lindenwood as one of their three confidence boost games.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

We had a lot of injuries heading into playoffs from playing The tougher teams in our conference. The same conference Lindenwood won 11 games in three years in. The same conference that treated Lindenwood as one of their three confidence boost games.
        Also the same conference Lindenwood ran like a b*tch from.

Comment

Ok. Cool story.
          Enjoy the rest of the season.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Comment

Thanks man, and welcome to the board. Although I see that you joined last September! Lol.

I agree. This team is feeling different. Less self-inflicted wounds, responding rather than reacting emotionally to adversity. Harlow's a solid player. I like that they moved him inside. He came in as a big linebacker. With the size he's put on, he's more suited to the line but still has some of the athleticism a linebacker. The overall ability to move sideline to sideline was a BIG difference in Saturday's game. UIndy loves to get defensive fronts spread out horizontally with their zone scheme. McKellar and Clinton are so damn good at finding a seam and one cutting through the hole for chunks of yardage. When that wasn't there for them, it really threw them out of their rhythm.

Looking forward for the Greyhounds, think this game will be good for them since they'll inevitably run into a team that will be tough to run against in the playoffs. They'll need to know how to adjust. LU's game plan forced TJ Edwards to try to pick apart a blanketing zone coverage. LU's defensive line was able to get decent pressure on him fairly consistently. I think the UIndy coaching staff will adjust and make sure they design plays that will allow him to attack more efficiently.

Looking forward for LU, they need to take care of business these next 2 games. While they aren't completely out of the playoff pic, they'd need an unrealistic amount of help in terms of other teams falling apart. There is still the hope for postseason play though in the form a bowl game.

Next few years are looking bright for LU. There's even more talent waiting in the wings with redshirts on right now!
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Welcome to the board Lwood fan. Hope you also post to the basketball side, where I seem to be conversing only with myself. You too BigSig... you're a football buy but good programs have active board participation in both basketball and football.

Would have p.o.'d my girlfriend if I'd skipped out on a winery for the stadium but wish I had been there Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled LU View Post
                  Welcome to the board Lwood fan. Hope you also post to the basketball side, where I seem to be conversing only with myself. You too BigSig... you're a football buy but good programs have active board participation in both basketball and football.

Would have p.o.'d my girlfriend if I'd skipped out on a winery for the stadium but wish I had been there Saturday.
                  I'll get more active over there once FB season ends. I'm not a big BB fan to begin with, but I do like to go to a few games every year. It will be cool to see Terry H. back on the sideline. I was working as the gameday AT at Christian High School where I got to work with his teams for a couple of years.
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X