• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now... we wait.

LU takes care of business against SBU.

OBU beats Henderson
    Wayne beats Grand Valley.

This clears a path for Lindenwood to be in consideration for that 7th spot. HSU's winning percentage will be slightly better (9-2 vs. 8-2), but LU's SOS will be better.

Not sure what other criteria they'll way, but if the "best win" is the tie breaker, then LU's win over UIndy is clearly better.

Regardless, it's been awesome even being in the conversation! Looking forward to tomorrow!
    Cool Story Bro

Congrats to Lindenwood, whatever happens in the next 24 hours! But seeing Wayne finish 8-3 makes me even more sick that Truman couldn't recover an onside kick in St. Charles considering the butt-whooping we put on them in week 2.

The stars aligned for the GLVC's best hope of being a 2-bid league. Let's hope they pan out (and that my 'Dogs can go bowling at least!).

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
      Congrats to Lindenwood, whatever happens in the next 24 hours! But seeing Wayne finish 8-3 makes me even more sick that Truman couldn't recover an onside kick in St. Charles considering the butt-whooping we put on them in week 2.

The stars aligned for the GLVC's best hope of being a 2-bid league. Let's hope they pan out (and that my 'Dogs can go bowling at least!).
      Amazes me we're even in the discussion after the way the year started.

Dogs might go bowling either way. FHSU says they won't accept a bid. Maybe the MWB if LU doesn't make it in playoffs.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

So either Lindenwood or Truman will be headed to the America's Crossroads Bowl to face the top GMAC team to miss the playoffs. It looks like Tiffin will be in there, so it will be Ohio Dominican coming from their league. It looks like they only played nine games and had two byes this season, finishing 7-2 overall and 6-1 in the GMAC.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Amazes me we're even in the discussion after the way the year started.

Dogs might go bowling either way. FHSU says they won't accept a bid. Maybe the MWB if LU doesn't make it in playoffs.
          You would be the MIAA's 5th best team or the conference c**k rag as usual if you had not jumped ship.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

You would be the MIAA's 5th best team or the conference c**k rag as usual if you had not jumped ship.
            Cool post, bro.

Comment

Cool post, bro.
              Damn sorry. You guys would have finished 11th. Speaking facts.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Damn sorry. You guys would have finished 11th. Speaking facts.
                Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Thanks for stopping by to give yours.

Anyway, should be a fun afternoon!

Comment

I think Lindenwood is in. 8-2 overall D2 record good. 3-1 against .500 or better? Check. SOS i think is better than .500? Check. GLVC conference champ. Could be visiting old friends next week in Maryville.
                  Last edited by CatFan88; 11-17-2019, 09:35 AM.
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                    I think Lindenwood is in. 8-2 overall D2 record good. 3-1 against .500 or better? Check. SOS i think is better than .500? Check. GLVC conference champ. Could be visiting old friends next week in Maryville.
                    I'll be making the trip if that's the case. It'll be interesting to get an apples to apples comparison on how much this team is improved this year.
                    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

I'll be making the trip if that's the case. It'll be interesting to get an apples to apples comparison on how much this team is improved this year.
                      You know where our tailgate is. More than welcome to join us, just bring a couch and lighter fluid.
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

A lot of crazy 4th quarter games this year. Thought Truman's depth at DB hurt them most this year but a good team. Congrats to Lindenwood from me too for finding ways to win the close ones. And S&T looked the best when things were going their way. I can envision three GLVC teams with solid play again next year. It would be great to see two bids again. It would be great to win a few playoff games and the snow bowl this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X