X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Greyhounds and Lions!

UIndy heads to Central Missouri.

Lindenwood heads to Ouachta Baptist.

I can see LU winning at OBU. Indy vs. UCM will be a good one. I like UCM at home.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

What makes you say that? OBU whipped Indy last year...35-7.

Comment

I don't take much from transitive logic, but if we're going there...

UIndy is a much better team this year than last. Had it not been for 4 turnovers, Lindenwood would've blown UIndy out too. Box score supports that claim.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Comment

I like the matchup for elwood, tbh. They have done well against defensive/ball control teams . Toss up game, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
              I can see LU winning at OBU. Indy vs. UCM will be a good one. I like UCM at home.
              I don't know if UIndy defense is as good as Nw, but they are good.

Greyhound offenseis very good, but UCM has better athletes on defensive side of the ball than most of the teams they've played.

Very interested to watch this one.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

I don't know if UIndy defense is as good as Nw, but they are good.

Greyhound offenseis very good, but UCM has better athletes on defensive side of the ball than most of the teams they've played.

Very interested to watch this one.
                Pitt and Emporia held the UCM offense in check pretty well. UCM D had a pick 6 and another pick that left them on like the 2 yard line. Same story against ESU. UCM had a pick 6 and another short drive of about 20ish yards for a score.

That said, their run D isn't great, so not sure what this one will look like?

Comment

NW pretty much shut them down, and Hays limited them some, too. That said UCM still has a very good Offense, and a risk/reward type defense that has made some really big plays at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Pitt and Emporia held the UCM offense in check pretty well. UCM D had a pick 6 and another pick that left them on like the 2 yard line. Same story against ESU. UCM had a pick 6 and another short drive of about 20ish yards for a score.

That said, their run D isn't great, so not sure what this one will look like?
                    UIndy doesn't really turn the ball over, so it's hard to count on that coming into a game with them. If UCM has suspect run defense, that could be a problem against a Greyhound team that has one of the most potent run games in the country. Having TJ Edwards at the helm makes them even more dangerous.

Hard to compare the UIndy defense with what MIAA teams did to UCM offense. Cade Brister and the Lindenwood offense pretty much did what they wanted against them, and I suspect that the UCM offense is at LEAST at that level.

Could be looking at a shootout.
                    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Haven't watched indy much. Defensive speed seemed to give the mule O problems in the games I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Haven't watched indy much. Defensive speed seemed to give the mule O problems in the games I mentioned.
                        U Indy defense is on the quick side cuz a little undersized. Speed in the DBs but very young underclassmen at DB and OLB. Both inside LBs are good ones but this year often taken out of the play cuz sent so much blitzing. An undersized DT and DE were Indiana Top 50 and just as often made plays as smothered by the opponents OL.

Comment

Good luck to both teams, we will be watching from Big Rapids!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X