X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truman vs Ohio Dominican

Last GLVC game of the year.

Get your fix!

I'm hoping Truman comes out with some intensity, as ODU has been a pretty good program for a number of years. Hard to tell with a three week layoff how either team will come out, especially playing hours away from campus.

Comment

Bowl preview is up!

https://www.d2football.com/glvc-roun...ew-2019-12-05/

Comment

I like it. The quick look at ODU mirrored your impression of them as well. Similar to Truman in that they don't make many mistakes, will give up yards where it doesn't matter and locks down when it does.

Honestly, this looks about as 50/50 as it gets. If this was part of a confidence pool, I'd put it at a solid '1' because I have no idea. Hoping the team is loose and just plays the hard-nosed football it has all year and gets to ten wins for the first time in school history.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
          I like it. The quick look at ODU mirrored your impression of them as well. Similar to Truman in that they don't make many mistakes, will give up yards where it doesn't matter and locks down when it does.

Honestly, this looks about as 50/50 as it gets. If this was part of a confidence pool, I'd put it at a solid '1' because I have no idea. Hoping the team is loose and just plays the hard-nosed football it has all year and gets to ten wins for the first time in school history.
          10 wins will be nice to hang your hat on in terms of bragging rights considering the two teams that made the playoffs topped out at nine!
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ten wins. Absolutely dominating performance. So happy for the 'Dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
              Ten wins. Absolutely dominating performance. So happy for the 'Dogs!

Nice to see Truman end the GLVC season on a positive note.

I haven't watched it yet, but looking at the box score, that was a dominant performance by the Bulldog defense!

Congrats Truman!
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X