Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jed Stugart

Hearing rumors that he is headed to FCS Northern Colorado. Anybody else hear this?

That would be interesting. I think he came from Colorado, didn't he? UNC has been down since the D2 titles. They need a kick start.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      That would be interesting. I think he came from Colorado, didn't he? UNC has been down since the D2 titles. They need a kick start.
      He is actually from Greeley, CO (UNC) and spent several years at Northern Colorado as an assistant.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Played linebacker at Azusa Pacific in 1991-1992.

Comment

Originally posted by cougarjunkie View Post
          Played linebacker at Azusa Pacific in 1991-1992.
          Is that when their colors were still orange and black?

Comment

Yes, and I will admit I actually liked those colors. One of the reasons they changed to their current colors was because another team, Occidental College, which APU scheduled every year, had the same colors as APU.

APU was NAIA back then and Occidental was, and still is, D3.

Comment

Jed Stugart staying at lindenwood
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by cougarjunkie View Post
                Yes, and I will admit I actually liked those colors. One of the reasons they changed to their current colors was because another team, Occidental College, which APU scheduled every year, had the same colors as APU.

APU was NAIA back then and Occidental was, and still is, D3.
                Orange & black were my Buffalo Lake HS colors and Halloween is my favorite holiday so I like them. I was wondering why they had ever changed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                    Off topic but MSU's women's hockey series with the Lions has been postponed, probably until Jan 31-Feb 1. The Lions don't have any goalies! Tried to use forwards at goal but got trounced by Syracuse twice and had to cancel a game with St. Cloud. Pretty tough hand that was dealt there.

Comment

That is an interesting hire. I'm sure getting a three-time Super Bowl champion(including two with the Broncos) is better at the press conference than a guy who got trounced by 40 in his last game in the D2 playoffs, but I would think having someone who has over 100 career wins in college and take three different teams to the playoffs might be a little bit better in the long run than someone with two years of high school coaching experience. But that's just me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X