Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Johnson

According to football scoop, former Missouri Southern, Illinois State, and Murray State HC Denver Johnson has been hired to coach OL at Lindenwood.
    Cool Story Bro

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
    According to football scoop, former Missouri Southern, Illinois State, and Murray State HC Denver Johnson has been hired to coach OL at Lindenwood.
    Looks like a great hire. You'll need all you can get plus a boatload of new transfers to beat U Indy at their place next year : ):smile-big:

Comment

Great Hire

Comment

Interesting that he would be willing to take the role of a position coach after being HC for two D1 programs and a D2 program.

But he is over 60 years old now and the stress and rigors of being a HC just might not appeal to him, which I would totally understand.

He's got some nice talent to work with there for next year. Hoping he can help our run game take off. I imagine being a guru of the triple option, he knows how to coach run blocking.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Certainly did awful at MSSU but Stugart (or Tom Brady) would have probably failed given the support at that time. Jed must know what he's getting.

Comment

Somehow the name "Denver Johnson" brought up thoughts of a bunch of other Johnsons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NaQxUEfxt0

Comment

Didn't re-read my previous post until it was too late to edit. Meant Bill Belichick. Every time I looked at it it bugged me, so I'm correcting, sort of. Musta been virus fog.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X