Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Fine Dogs!

I was at Saturday's game (as I have been at ALL 5 Championships! 02,04,07,12,18), and I was mighty impressed with both the Ferris fans I met Friday night at the Pep Rally, and the caliber of play by your team. They never quit! I also watched several of your pre event press conferences, and I was especially impressed with your coach and his focus on developing young men. I did not get the same sense in 2002 when we played Grand Valley FYI. I had hoped we would get a rematch with them, but oh well. You guy are to be commended on a terrific season and impressive showing at your first big dance too!

Re: Damn Fine Dogs!

Originally posted by Blazetastic View Post
    I was at Saturday's game (as I have been at ALL 5 Championships! 02,04,07,12,18), and I was mighty impressed with both the Ferris fans I met Friday night at the Pep Rally, and the caliber of play by your team. They never quit! I also watched several of your pre event press conferences, and I was especially impressed with your coach and his focus on developing young men. I did not get the same sense in 2002 when we played Grand Valley FYI. I had hoped we would get a rematch with them, but oh well. You guy are to be commended on a terrific season and impressive showing at your first big dance too!
    FYI, you might want to put this in the GLIAC forum.

Comment

Re: Damn Fine Dogs!

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X