Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLVC 2019 non conference games

What's your team's non-con schedule going to look like this year?

I can confirm that Lindenwood will be traveling to Eastern Washington for a game on September 7th.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Re: GLVC 2019 non conference games

Believe U Indy will continue the series with Hillsdale for eternity. Finished their series 1-1 with Grand Valley last year with each team winning at home. Also, finished with Wayne State last year and went 2-0 in that one. Hopeful they pick up another GLIAC or two for 2019. Heard an Ohio school was in the works but don't remember which - Ashland, Findlay and Tiffin are all close. Played and beat NDC (Cleveland Ohio) a year ago. Ohio Dominican is right down I70 from U Indy. Kentucky Wesleyan just across the river but not the same level of competition. Lindenwood playing Eastern Washington exemplifies how western the GLVC has become. Still waiting on Bellarmine, Lewis and Southern Indiana to get football programs going. Don't know how a college could make it through the fall without Saturday football games. Still waiting on East and West GLVC football divisions.

Comment

Southwest Baptist playing OOC Central Washington and Central State in 2019. (and in conference U Indy Sept 28 in Indpls) Thanks to Bap for releasing their schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
          What's your team's non-con schedule going to look like this year?

I can confirm that Lindenwood will be traveling to Eastern Washington for a game on September 7th.
          Well I guess that won't be EWU's first game, but they might still be pissed off from their Bizon beat down. Any idea of what the payout will be? Maybe they should go over to Belleville for practice in order to get used to playing on wacky colored turf.

PS-- Just noticed that I've apparently built up more rep points than I have in fifteen years of posting on the Jackrabbit fan board. Assume this is inoperative or is there something I'm not understanding?

PPS-- Just re-noticed that rep points don't have anything to do with the green markers on the left. As expected, I have no rep points-- so what are those green things for?
          Last edited by Grizzled LU; 02-12-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

The schedules for GLVC teams (I'll use this post to update links when they're posted). I figured I'd post them here rather than start a brand new thread:

Quincy: https://quhawks.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
            Southwest Baptist: https://www.sbubearcats.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Quincy's OOC schedule includes at Central State (Ohio) (SIAC), at Kentucky Wesleyan (GMAC), home vs. Wayne State (Mich.) (GLIAC) and home vs. Apprentice School (USCAA, non-NCAA).

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                Quincy's OOC schedule includes at Central State (Ohio) (SIAC), at Kentucky Wesleyan (GMAC), home vs. Wayne State (Mich.) (GLIAC) and home vs. Apprentice School (USCAA, non-NCAA).
                Apprentice School, huh? Who knew?

Comment

Do like having OOC games. Getting a little more positive about the conference switch. Any indication on whether Stugart is happy with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled LU View Post
                    Apprentice School, huh? Who knew?
                    Apparently, they're a ship-building school located in Virginia's Tidewater region (Newport News, to be exact).

Comment

U Indy picked up and hosting Lake Erie from the GMAC on Saturday November 16th

Comment

Truman State at Drake, September 7.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                          Believe U Indy will continue the series with Hillsdale for eternity. Finished their series 1-1 with Grand Valley last year with each team winning at home. Also, finished with Wayne State last year and went 2-0 in that one. Hopeful they pick up another GLIAC or two for 2019. Heard an Ohio school was in the works
                          They posted the U Indy schedule: https://athletics.uindy.edu/schedule.aspx?path=football
                          Ohio school is Ashland U for the Thursday night Sept 5 game - in Ashland. Good pick up for them cuz in the same boat - private and successful programs. Greyhounds had right at 1,000 fans make the road trip last time I was there to see these two teams in Ashland. Made for a fun atmosphere so I challenge U Indy to find the same support next fall. U Indy fans should make sure they don't sit on the cannon end of the bleachers. When Ashland scores the shoot it off and it's way too loud to be positioned where it's at!

Comment

Wayne State football schedule has them at Truman on Sept. 14.
                            A google search (but no website to verify yet) has Valparaiso at Truman on Sept. 21.

Comment

William Jewell posted their schedule:

https://jewellcardinals.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

Non-conference vs. SBU (in addition to their regular season game), vs. West Texas A&M, at Grand Valley and home vs. Tarleton State.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X