Lindenwood at McKendree #2 East at #2 West
    Missouri S&T at William Jewell #3 West at #3 East
    Truman State at Southwest Baptist #4 East at #4 West
    Saturday, April 10
    Indianapolis at Lindenwood
    Quincy at McKendree
    William Jewell at Truman State
    Southwest Baptist at Missouri S&T

Missouri S&T at UIndy two seasons in a row? UIndy at Lindenwood two seasons in a row? UIndy so far east in comparison could have done a north/south division for a better fit?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDog View Post
      Missouri S&T at UIndy two seasons in a row? UIndy at Lindenwood two seasons in a row? UIndy so far east in comparison could have done a north/south division for a better fit?
      I wish UIndy and Lindenwood were in opposite division. Same for WJC and SBU.

Comment

I always say that playing at home is worth 6 points or so but here's why I'd put my money on Lindenwood in the U Indy rematch. A spring season means Lindy potentially gonna have two years worth of transfers with the December Mid year Signing. Two years of recruiting experienced and matured transfers that have already demonstrated what they can do post prep school. Meanwhile U Indy developing prep players over five years and hoping they don't need them before they're ready. Two totally different philosophies. Lindenwood could be a whole different team this spring due to a few different personnel showing up. Different meaning better. At least U Indy has a game or two to scout them before they meet.

Comment

Spring Season just over a couple months away and looks like a few U Indy folks creeping back on here. Been a long time coming since the GLVC troll days and mass exit. Making a list I see pigeon13, thedog, uindy18 and purduefan11 The last two posting on the GMAC boards and a couple more sending messages only. Hopefully they'll find their way to the GLVC boards this spring.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post

I always say that playing at home is worth 6 points or so but here's why I'd put my money on Lindenwood in the U Indy rematch. A spring season means Lindy potentially gonna have two years worth of transfers with the December Mid year Signing. Two years of recruiting experienced and matured transfers that have already demonstrated what they can do post prep school. Meanwhile U Indy developing prep players over five years and hoping they don't need them before they're ready. Two totally different philosophies. Lindenwood could be a whole different team this spring due to a few different personnel showing up. Different meaning better. At least U Indy has a game or two to scout them before they meet.
            Lindenwood with some key players back from last year too. Will be interesting to see what "experienced and matured transfers" they pick up. Add to that our Hounds are gonna be young on the defense side of the ball. Hard to play them on the road again but maybe our offense can control the game this year.
            Last edited by TheDog; 01-29-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Truman & UIndy for the "conference championship" this Saturday in Indianapolis. It looks like it's been a good spring for Truman not just results-wise, but also in that a lot of guys are getting some quality playing time to help build experience and depth.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
                Truman & UIndy for the "conference championship" this Saturday in Indianapolis. It looks like it's been a good spring for Truman not just results-wise, but also in that a lot of guys are getting some quality playing time to help build experience and depth.
                Right on the experience. Both teams played a bunch of young guys.

U Indy: With their injuries U Indy played a surprising number of frosh on defensive. Don't think they'll ever match that recruiting class as far as DBs. U Indy young LBs look okay just need to load up on young DLs to go with them for down the road. Was really hoping their 6 yr Center was coming back next fall - announcers said he was, coach said he wasn't. U Indy 6 yr QB with a good arm.

Truman: Nice job by the Truman young QB. Great game plan to pass over the LBs and under the DBs. Truly continues to be U Indy's weakness. Also a big TE so valuable at this level. Receiver #11 did a good job working the U Indy DBs too. Who was the big guy on the OL tackle without a roster number? #76

Comment

GLVC releases all conference teams and I can't figure it out. Normally it's an indicator of who's looking strong for the coming years which looks to be Truman with a lot of young guys listed. But who knows what this is a list of based on the U Indy guys listed. Starting to wonder if I was watching the right conference. From U Indy where's Clinton, Topper, Hadley, Stancombe, Brown, Patch? Know it doesn't mean a whole lot but if leaving all the better performers off it's just a joke. Why make a list at all?

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                    GLVC releases all conference teams and I can't figure it out. Normally it's an indicator of who's looking strong for the coming years which looks to be Truman with a lot of young guys listed. But who knows what this is a list of based on the U Indy guys listed. Starting to wonder if I was watching the right conference. From U Indy where's Clinton, Topper, Hadley, Stancombe, Brown, Patch? Know it doesn't mean a whole lot but if leaving all the better performers off it's just a joke. Why make a list at all?
                    Clinton/Topper/Hadley/Stancombe had a great season on offense and Brown/Patch looked tough on defense. But it looks like UIndy just nominated the senior players for the all-conference team that aren't able to come back for the fall season. A few spring season injuries that were unfortunate like Sarabia/Matio and a couple with other responsibilities like McHale/DeWitt that are keeping them from returning in the fall. Your "where's?" list are players all expected back in the fall.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the update. U Indy with the best group of RBs and Safeties I've seen in a been awhile. WRs looking strong too. Look for Topper and Bentley to blow up this year. OL looking good but McHale gone. And DL performed better than expected but I'm not convinced yet! Young LBs look good but young. TEs got in the mix but inexperienced. Gotta count on losing a guy or two each year. Hate to lose McHale and Sarabia plus the young TEs gone.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X