Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Mckeller transfers to NWMSU

Losing 3500 career rushing yards and 42 career TD's is no small matter, but I think the Greyhounds are still in good shape with Clinton coming back. Also the way they use Bell can open things up. Having those two weapons and a steady veteran hand at QB will still make for a dangerous offense.
    Cool Story Bro

Man that hurts. I cannot say I blame him if he is really trying to get pro scouts attention. A lot easier to do that at NWMSU than Indianapolis I am afraid.

Comment

Looks like Alvastia McKeller wanted to stay at U Indy but was dismissed or "suspended to be dismissed" and was checking to get reinstated to no avail. A second more recent run in for him ended any hope for that. That's all I care to know. That's all I care to share. He presented a few different versions on social media since last spring so you'd have to ask someone connected to the program to get it straight as far as the criminality. Thought U Indy did a great job with him until the misconduct the last six months and have to respect their program for keeping the rules when they're gonna lose a guy like that.

Really hoping they pick up a DL with McKeller's scholie. U Indy not as deep on the DL as other positions for sure. Kind of late for additions but with the covid year D1 rosters have been full and guys are stranded in the portal. The offense losing OL McHale and WR Topper worry me. Those two and a favorite of mine was TE Sarabia The Idaho KId along with WR Matio both injured in the spring. I believe the defense lost the conference MVP and team MVP in Dewtitt and Steeby both to job internships that led to employment. This Tiffin game gonna very telling for the Hounds.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
        Looks like Alvastia McKeller wanted to stay at U Indy but was dismissed or "suspended to be dismissed" and was checking to get reinstated to no avail. A second more recent run in for him ended any hope for that. That's all I care to know. That's all I care to share. He presented a few different versions on social media since last spring so you'd have to ask someone connected to the program to get it straight as far as the criminality. Thought U Indy did a great job with him until the misconduct the last six months and have to respect their program for keeping the rules when they're gonna lose a guy like that.

Really hoping they pick up a DL with McKeller's scholie. U Indy not as deep on the DL as other positions for sure. Kind of late for additions but with the covid year D1 rosters have been full and guys are stranded in the portal. The offense losing OL McHale and WR Topper worry me. Those two and a favorite of mine was TE Sarabia The Idaho KId along with WR Matio both injured in the spring. I believe the defense lost the conference MVP and team MVP in Dewtitt and Steeby both to job internships that led to employment. This Tiffin game gonna very telling for the Hounds.
        Or he wanted to get out of town to get away from his troubles here before they became public. Best of luck to him. Looks like his scholie already went to transfer RB Kellen Porter/D1 Missouri State over a month ago. Kell and Tori coming into camp around 200 lbs so not the same pound the ball as we're used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Uindy18 View Post
          Man that hurts. I cannot say I blame him if he is really trying to get pro scouts attention. A lot easier to do that at NWMSU than Indianapolis I am afraid.
          It is not easier to get pro scout attention at NWMSU than UIndy. Al had the Colts and the Lions come to work him out during his time at UIndy, he already had the pro scouts attention. All he had to do was be a good citizen, and the rest would have taken care of itself. His size speed and strength will be impossible to replace, but one man does not make a football team. We all have made mistakes in life, the consequences are there for us to learn from our mistakes. Unfortunately now he will have to be so good that the pro scouts will have to be willing to take a chance on a guy with baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by HoundPound View Post

It is not easier to get pro scout attention at NWMSU than UIndy. Al had the Colts and the Lions come to work him out during his time at UIndy, he already had the pro scouts attention. All he had to do was be a good citizen, and the rest would have taken care of itself. His size speed and strength will be impossible to replace, but one man does not make a football team. We all have made mistakes in life, the consequences are there for us to learn from our mistakes. Unfortunately now he will have to be so good that the pro scouts will have to be willing to take a chance on a guy with baggage.
            Agree with this. And I'm more worried about McHale and Topper being gone for the team than Al. For running game U Indy has Toriano and now Porter and the OL as good as it's been in 30 years according to Keevers but that was with McHale who was the all american in the bunch. Plus Topper did a lot of downhill blocking for McKeller when he wasn't pulling in long hauls above outmatched DBs. We'll know a lot more about U Indy after the Tiffin game.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	hear see say no.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.8 KB ID:	590813
              http://www.maryvilleforum.com/sports..._medium=social
              MARYVILLE, Mo. � Northwest Missouri State coach Rich Wright prides his program on fueling competition, and the Bearcats don't often pass on a player that can add to that and
              Last edited by michiganfb; 08-11-2021, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X