Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood at Truman

Taking off my columnist hat and putting on my black and gold for a bit this week.... hoping to finally see some game discussion around here. Back when both Truman and LU were in the MIAA with that weird pod/cross rival thing they set up, the Bulldogs and Lions were set up to be yearly rivals. Geographically it made sense. I think both programs are better now than they were back then.

Last time these 2 met, I will admit, the Lions STOLE that game. Like ripped it out of their hands. I mean, they broke into your house, found your keys, got into your car, took your dog, and took off.

This year Bulldogs are flying high winning in a bunch of different ways, and Lindenwood is finally looking like what we expected after the past couple games.

I'll give more objective analysis later this week, but for now a little friendly reminder for our bulldogs friends.... Lindenwood has still never lost to Truman :)
    Cool Story Bro

Caught South Dakota State-Indiana State last week on the way back from a concert in Cincinnati and the results were roughly like the Lindenwood game, so I suspect LU will be fine from here on out. The Jacks looked scary good, I try to get to one or two SDSU games a year and this is the best team I've seen. Their biggest problem, as usual is going to be injuries.

Like your prediction, expect this to be a tight game, Lindenwood will benefit from their being thrown into the fire early in the season and I suspect they'll be top two with the Bulldogs when all of this is over. Might give Truman the home field advantage on this one, but it will be close.

Comment

Well LU came back, winning it on turnovers. Brister a great D2 QB, SDSU up on transitioning Dixie State 45-0, so Lindenwood was the last team to score on 'em. (Dixie State scored with six seconds left, 55-7)
      Last edited by Grizzled LU; 10-02-2021, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Impressive effort against a really good team tonight. Defense really stepped up forcing big plays.
        OL might be the "player"of the game right. Opening holes for Gmo and and keeping cade mostly clean!
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X