8. William Jewell
    Cool Story Bro

Re: GLVC Preseason poll

Nice respect for Lindenwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      Nice respect for Lindenwood.
      Agreed, I could've seen them being ranked as low as 4th. I was thinking 3rd was probably realistic.

Lot's of uncertainty with a new team, so much turnover, and new coaches.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
        Agreed, I could've seen them being ranked as low as 4th. I was thinking 3rd was probably realistic.

Lot's of uncertainty with a new team, so much turnover, and new coaches.
        Rosters: To me it looks like Lindenwood picked up some real decent tranfers/jucos out of California and Colorado. The Lindenwood Oline looks to be in better shape than U Indy's. I see U Indy starting two or even three new guys on their Oline this year. Keevers says U Indy will run the ball. Gonna need an Oline for that. See they picked up a few transfers but none on the Oline.

Also saw Lindenwood recruit DL Woods true frosh out of Indiana was offered by NAIA Champs St Francis so he's good on character and talent.

Comment

Talked to Stugart before Lindenwood's first season. He was impressed by the fact that LU was the only football program in Metro St. Louis (I guess McKendree slipped his mind), unlike the Coo where there were ten in-state football programs in a population base twice that of St. Charles County. Said he was going to concentrate heavily on recruiting St. Louis. I'm glad he's throwing a wider net. Looking forward to this year. Hope EWU doesn't beat 'em up physically too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
            Rosters: To me it looks like Lindenwood picked up some real decent tranfers/jucos out of California and Colorado. The Lindenwood Oline looks to be in better shape than U Indy's. I see U Indy starting two or even three new guys on their Oline this year. Keevers says U Indy will run the ball. Gonna need an Oline for that. See they picked up a few transfers but none on the Oline.

Also saw Lindenwood recruit DL Woods true frosh out of Indiana was offered by NAIA Champs St Francis so he's good on character and talent.
            The recruiting philosophy has changed quite a bit since Jed has taken over. I think this will be the year to see how that plays out. There's been an emphasis on quality and size on the interior and high character young men that will put in the work to succeed.

Originally posted by Grizzled LU View Post
            Talked to Stugart before Lindenwood's first season. He was impressed by the fact that LU was the only football program in Metro St. Louis (I guess McKendree slipped his mind), unlike the Coo where there were ten in-state football programs in a population base twice that of St. Charles County. Said he was going to concentrate heavily on recruiting St. Louis. I'm glad he's throwing a wider net. Looking forward to this year. Hope EWU doesn't beat 'em up physically too bad.
            The EWU game will be a great experience for the guys, but you're right, it's going to be another level of football that they see. The entire non-con schedule will actually be a good test with MW and Saginaw as well. I like that we didn't shy away from putting together a tough schedule.
            Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X